Drink from the tap

On 6/14/2024 at 8:39 PM, Takashi96 said:

My partner and I were really drunk and had reached that point where you're peeing every 15 minutes. She was going down on me when I suddenly had to pee. When I told her I needed to go she stopped sucking, looked up and told me to go in her mouth. I was hesitant but she assured me it was what she wanted, and that she would swallow every drop. I remember it took me a while before I could finally start releasing into her mouth. 

Yes, the combination of being sucked off while relieving yourself is uniquely pleasurable. Easily one of the hottest sexual experiences I've ever had. Not just the feeling but the spontaneity of it was extremely hot. It's not the kind of situation that can be reproduced. 

You’re so lucky to have a lady who is willing and likes it when you urinate as she’s sucking! Of those who’ve gone down on me, I’ve never been asked to do that. And most spit out my semen. While I’d love to experience urinating in someone’s mouth at least once while being sucked, I’m certain it wouldn’t come close to the excitement and joy of having people do it to me! Thankfully, it’s something most guys are willing to do for me upon request and occasionally unprompted.

23 hours ago, very thirsty said:

My wife offers me a drink pretty every time after i go down on her and give her multiple orgasms. She knows how much I enjoy drinking her down, no matter how much or when. I think she particularly enjoys making me drink her morning piss…it is strong, but I still will drink it all. She’s a bit of a sadist (not crazy) - just enough where I can say she “makes” me drink her piss. We’ve gotten good at it, when we are in bed I seal my mouth right to her and she goes straight down my throat, non stop. It’s thrilling to take it all down. Absolutely love it like nothing else every single time. 

WOW! I can only imagine how thrilling that must be for you! I tried it once with my previous wife and it did not go well. I begged and finally convinced her to at least try it once. What a production that was! She spread out a large plastic garbage bag and towels onto the bed, and fretted all the while about how she might soil the sheets. I was ready to just say, “Forget it!” I was so frustrated and the situation was really awkward! But, she finally laid on the bed and I went down on her. All the while her persistent commentary of, “This is embarrassing!” and “This is so weird!” was such a turn-off! But, such was my desire that I got into position and placed my lips over her vagina. Well, I must not have positioned myself correctly because when she urinated, her urine sprayed pretty much everywhere except into my mouth. She panicked and the entire session came to an abrupt end. Weeks later, I asked her if she would just urinate in a glass for me and she reluctantly agreed. Just outside the closed bathroom door, I’d listen to her urinate into a glass and leave it on the toilet tank. When she’d finish, I’d go in privately after her and jack off as I drank her urine. While I would have loved to drink directly from her, she satisfied me and it spared her most of the awkwardness and embarrassment of potentially wetting the bed. I think that with practice, I might have gotten good at catching most, if not all, of her urine in my mouth. I enjoyed her practically every day for a year or so until she divorced me. In the end, I just find that getting urine from men is more enjoyable and exciting! There’s little drama and no mess, and I get to savor and enjoy every last drop and swallow!

• Hug 1

I love the intimacy of tasting from the source, but I am actually not so much into swallowing. My pee gf was the same, she always let me eat her pussy though when she was bursting. The salty taste of her urine mixed with other pussy juiced on my tongue I will never forget. We sometimes played spitting our juices on each other’s bodies or faces before fucking in the mess we made. But only rarely our pee games turned into true drinking.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I love sucking a pissing cock ☺️ Unfortunately I have only tried it with partners who were not per se into peeplay themselves (but it turned them on seeing how much it turns me on). My ultimate fantasy would be to make a man pee involuntarily while giving him a blowjob 😳 

I have never wanted to be on the giving end of peeing in someones mouth so far but if I ever meet a partner who’s into that than maybe they can change my mind 😅

• Love 1
  • Hot 1