Desperate girl on the bus

On 5/19/2024 at 1:54 PM, Mary Moon said:

For once I'm not the one struck by desperation: a few days ago i was returning from university, and since i would have to wait 45 minutes for the train, I decided to take the bus (usually i prefer the train because in case of emergency there is a bathroom, while the bus doesn't), knowing this i wisely decided to go to the bathroom at the university also because almost two hours had passed since the last time and the urge was making itself felt, it would have been very uncomfortable and risky to get on on the bus like this and travel for almost an hour with a nearly full bladder. Then i entered a box and without sitting down i relaxed my muscles and enjoyed the liberating moment. 
Just as the bus was about to leave, a girl who goes to my university and who I know by sight because we have classes in common came running and jumped on the bus. This girl gave me a nod to which i responded and she sat in the seats next to the two i occupied. I immediately noticed that she was a little agitated, she kept her legs crossed, she nervously tapped her foot on the ground and every now and then she bit her lower lip. Being now an expert on desperation, i deduced that she needed to pee based on the cues. As time passed she became more and more restless and she began to squirm in her seat. I'm a little ashamed to say that it turned me on a little, so I said "everything ok?" and she, taken a little by surprise, replied "uhm, y-yes", but then after a short pause she added giggling: "i really have to pee, i was missing the bus and i didn't have time to go the bathroom after class", i who wasn't expecting admission, smiled at her and ventured a "do you think you can do it?" and she, a little surprised, replied "um, yes, it's just very uncomfortable". When her stop came, she grabbed her backpack and quickly ran out waving at me. I wonder if she managed to get home dry or if she had any leaks. I hope he made it 😄

It must have been nice watching someone else being desperate to pee and cool you talked to her about it.

3 hours ago, MRJH22 said:

It must have been nice watching someone else being desperate to pee and cool you talked to her about it.

I'm usually the one who finds myself in those conditions 🤣

Ha nice to have the shoo on the other foot for once. Did you enjoy knowing that she was desperate to pee and knowing what that feels like, or did you feel bad for her?

Your thinking is very much like mine - hoping she made it, but at the same time knowing exactly what she's going through and a little excited at the thought of her rushing through the front door, throwing herself into the bathroom and enjoying the most amazing relieving pee.  An adrenaline rush and the calmness of all that desperation flowing away at the same time.

Also hoping that she wasn't humiliated and upset if perhaps she didn't make it, or caught and embarrassed if she was having an emergency wee on the way from the bus.

If you see her in class in the next couple of days maybe it'd be worth a friendly 'Hi again.  Hope you made it home in time the other day?'   Although I guess that could be a bit odd if you've never spoken to her before. 

23 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I felt a little sorry for her, but i found it exciting 

Yes I get that. You felt a bit sorry for her as you know what it’s like to be in that position yourself. Also some excitement from knowing that feeling, watching her body giving away those signs of desperation, wondering if she can make it home for a much needed wee. Maybe a few drops escaped in her panties before she made it. All fun to think of.

I hope you do get to see her again and perhaps mention the situation in a lighthearted way as mentioned above. She freely admitted her need to pee to you on the bus so I would guess she is ok with discussing pee casually at least.

1 hour ago, MRJH22 said:

I hope you do get to see her again and perhaps mention the situation in a lighthearted way as mentioned above. She freely admitted her need to pee to you on the bus so I would guess she is ok with discussing pee casually at least.

Being in a desperate situation would make anyone more willing to talk about it.  Who knows how open minded she is when her bladder isn’t about to explode. 🙂