That sounds like you had a fantastic trip.   Beautifully described events there.  Would definitely like to hear more.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2024 at 6:49 PM, aquavite2 said:

Like many I'd guess my most formative (and still vivid pee/wetting experiences) was when I was a kid and in high school, but since we can't write in any detail about under 18 life, i'll skip those.

I've always been into women's (and as a kid, girls') accidents, and later on purpose wettings, some GS (mostly through panties), and the like. Somehow in college while I did witness a few girls' accidents, they weren't part of anything sexual, except the witnessing and memories of those. But my first really opening experience came the year after college with a girl whom I had had a crush on throughout college. We had planned a cross country trip which ended up taking almost a week, with some stops along the way. Anne was a very beautiful girl, light brown hair, a willowy body, lovely small breasts, a great ass, and a beautiful southern drawl. It was summer and hot: she more mini dresses the whole time, and often at stops she'd turn every guy's head who saw her.

Since we were both in relationships we agreed no fucking, but somehow anything else was OK....and after the first day of feeling each other as we drove, me pulling up her dress and making her cum through her panties, and she making me cum in my pants, I mentioned to her, a bit nervously, that I was very turned on my her having to pee, which she had said to me along the way as we'd stop for a pit stop/gas.

To my delight, and complete surprise, she said she found peeing very erotic. I asked her how, and even better and more astonishing she said that times she had wet herself she loved, and would sometimes cum just after an accident. I was awestruck, and super turned on, of course. I asked her how it began for her...

Anne said that two experiences began it for her, both early in college. The first was in a house with a few others who were listen to music and all were really stoned. She was wearing a long shirt and panties (white, cotton, I asked...) and she went to the bathroom, but it was occupied, for she said what was a long time...but she actually had to idea as "I will really wasted...".  She wandered into the living room/dinning room, not holding herself as she had to pee 'really badly'. She said she thought about peeing in the kitchen sink, but wasn't into climbing up to it...not knowing what to do, she kept holding herself and 'all of a sudden I just began to wet my panties.' She peed on the floor, her hand wet, and found herself very, very turned on...and when she was done made herself cum. She said the orgasm was super intense.

I was almost speechless, but asked her about the second experience. She said that was less intense and embarrassing as she wet herself wearing a long dress standing with a group of people after being at a bar and having had a lot of beer. It was a warm night and she and others were talking, and trying to hold it and not fidget too much, she at some point began to leak, and then lost control and soaked her panties, legs and sandals. She didn't know if anyone noticed, but when she got home she told her roommate, and then went to her room and masturbated in her still wet panties (cotton, I asked).

As we drove, me with a very hard hard-on, Anne told me she had to pee, all the while touching me through my pants. We drove on a bit and she said she was really desperate. I felt her cotton panties (white) under her short dress...dry. She moaned slightly as I touched her. I found a gas station, and filled up the car while she went in to find a toilet, to my disappointment. But that was short lived, as I went in to pay and saw Anne, crossed legged, talking to the attendant. No idea what they were talking about but he gave her the key to the toilet (outside), and Anne quickly went out key in hand, followed by me. No sooner were we outside than she half smiled, half worried look on her face, and said, "God, I'm peeing...", which she indeed was. She walked toward to toilet, leaving a trail of pee as she went, noticed I'm pretty sure by two drivers getting gas.  I waited as she went in, and came out shortly telling me, "I'm soaked and turned on...." I returned the key, she got in the car, and I followed. I was dying, and immediately put my hand up her dress, still sitting by the gas pump, and almost came in my pants feeling her still warm, almost dripping panties. She mounded and said, 'let's get out of here.'

We drove until I found a turn off, may be a minute or two, and parked. We immediately began to deeply kiss, she unzipping my jeans, me with my hand over and also under her wet panties. She came quickly, and I came soon after, soaking my underpants with cum. We both caught our breath, smiled and drove on, all the while talking about how amazing the experience  had been.

There was more, a lot more, on the trip....and happy to continue of there's interest. All a long time ago, but every moment still real in my mind's eye.

Omg this is so hot! Lucky!!!

Sorry for the long delay, life gets in the way sometimes. A bit more background.

She told me that after her first accident when she masturbated through her soaked panties as she was quite stoned that time she would sometimes purposefully wet her pants (usually jeans) walking home at night, if she was alone. Usually a few blocks before her house she would just began to pee as she walked and empty her bladder, soaking herself. Usually nobody was around, and since in any case this happened during winter, she had her coat on, and no one saw. She would arrive home and her roommate, the first time was somewhere between shocked and surprised. Anne explained that she just couldn’t hold it and there was no place to go. But after the second or third time it became clear that this was on purpose and she would tease Anna about getting her diapers. Anne laughed, and that seemed to be the end of that. But she said she continued wetting for quite a while and her roommate never told anyone. Anne would usually take off her jeans but often keep her panties on, getting into bed with them on and masturbating, liking the wet feeling. This part her room mate never knew.

I asked Anne if there were other times, or if she ever told anyone, as she was telling me, about how much this turned her on. She said no, never. I was thrilled. There were other times she peed in her pants, she said. Once outside a bar, she and others, including her roommate, had been drinking beer all were pretty tipsy, but not really drunk. They were talking with some guys and other girls, and Anne said she really had to pee. It was warm and she was wearing a short skirt...and tried to go back into the bar ut it was closed....she was excited about her predicament, but somewhat embarrassed about what to do. Finally some of them began walking toward her house, and then she said, “Oh, god, I gotta go so bad I can’t hold it any longer....” She stopped dead in her tracks, on the side walk, spread her legs and peed what she said was a huge stream through her panties from beneah her skirt, all over the sidewalk, and wetting the insides of her legs as she soaked the ground. The three or four people with her just starred, while her roommate just said, “Anne....not again!” Anna smiled, and felt turned on, but no one knew. She was teased for awhile about not being able to hold it and “peeing a cheap drunk.”

The other time she told me about was at a parade when she had on a long skirt and really was trying to find a toilet but ended up wetting herself, this time getting the skirt pretty wet, too. She said she was embarrassed, but, again, liked the feeling of being wet in public, even if (because) she was humiliated.

The pics give a good idea of how beautiful Anne was some while ago. She's not wet here but you can imagine.

college vintage ann sleep 3ps.jpg

college vintage ann sleep 8ps1.jpg

college vintage ann sleep 9ps.jpg

• Hot 3