naughtiest places I’ve peed

1 minute ago, n0miii said:

Surprisingly Ive never been caught, which is pretty shocking since I’ve done risky pees all the time. 

The riskiest one was probably peeing in my new office at work a few weeks ago, someone could’ve walked in at any point and my office doesn’t have a door. 

Imagine if like, your boss came in just as you were peeing 🤣

Just now, Mary Moon said:

Imagine if like, your boss came in just as you were peeing 🤣

i know, right?? what would I even say? 😅

20 minutes ago, n0miii said:

i know, right?? what would I even say? 😅

If it happened it would be terrible, but fantasizing about a scenario like this is very exciting. 

• Love 2
On 5/2/2024 at 6:26 PM, n0miii said:

I think that shopping trip was probably the longest i spent in wet clothes, ended up being a couple hours? I peed close to 10 times in them!

That’s super hot. I’m so into soaking many times. Just love when my play-partner pees her pants many times. Love the smell of female piss and soaked fabric. So hot. Would have loved to “accidently” sit in one of your puddles 😋

• 2 weeks later...

I went out to a restaurant for lunch today on my layover and the bathroom was single occupancy and had a trash can overflowing with paper towels so I stuck my dick in and released. One of my favorite things to do because it doesn’t make a mess given it’s all absorbed and there’s no damage or extra work for anyone else.

• Like 1
On 5/5/2024 at 9:27 PM, n0miii said:

Surprisingly Ive never been caught, which is pretty shocking since I’ve done risky pees all the time. 

The riskiest one was probably peeing in my new office at work a few weeks ago, someone could’ve walked in at any point and my office doesn’t have a door. 

You just peed on the floor there  in your office while seating at the desk? 

On 5/3/2024 at 1:24 PM, n0miii said:

Time for another story!

I purposely wet my panties during a rainy day on a ferris wheel while on vacation a couple years ago (fwiw it was *very* empty, and it was the type with windows that’s fully enclosed, not a ski lift style bench seat) 

I planned to arrive quite desperate and ready to pee. I wore a short black skirt and red panties, and I got on board trying not to piss myself before the ride started. As soon as the doors closed, I grabbed my pussy and started holding myself, and once the ride started moving upwards I tried to hold back my piss. I knew it was about to come flooding out, so I scooted to the edge of my seat and my hot stream poured through my panties onto the floor. 

At this point the ride was coming back around to the bottom, so I knew I had to stop peeing before the attendant saw me. I managed to stop the flow, but had to hold my dripping panties against myself to stop my pee. Once the ride started moving upward again, almost at once the rest of my piss started rushing out and I sat there completely wetting my panties, letting my bladder fully empty. I sat there enjoying the feeling of my wet panties until the ride stopped, and I quickly rushed off before anyone said anything. 

(pic is a screenshot from the video)

IMG_9412.jpeg

I've used the rain to piss my pants when I'm working, I'm a builder so I sometimes work in the rain and saves having to down tools and go to the toilet.  If I get a hard on, which I often do, I pull it out just above the waist band and put my shirt over it so nobody sees (my dick!) and then let loose.