Small pee in a car

Sounds like good fun. I’m happy for you that you took the opportunity. Was it a car of yours? Or any rental?

Don’t worry about the seat. It dries fast. Talking from experience. Lol. When I use car sharing I usually enjoy peeing on the back seats. Once I need a bigger relief I continue on the floor mats, not making it too obvious at first glance 😇

• Hot 3
12 hours ago, swekiss said:

A couple of days ago an opportunity I could not pass arose. I was alone in the drivers seat of a car, I didn't really have to go but when will I ever get the chance again? To be discreet I obviously had to sit in the car and not stand outside it like I would prefer, but a chance for a naughty pee is a chance for a naughty pee, however it needs to be done.

So I slid up my dress, put one foot over the mid console, scooted my butt as far forward as I could on the seat and peed under the steering wheel and a little on the front part of the console. To my dismay and due to anatomy, some pee ended up going down my butt and on to the seat, so I got a little wet in the process which ruined it a bit for me. Also, that part was visible as the seat was light grey 🤦‍♀️ Hopefully it dried fast so noone knows... Except you guys now 😉

Forgot to take a pic though, was too busy being annoyed by being wet and also saw my man come round the corner..

Sexual creativity is a blessing 😀 I’m sure the seat orgasmed from getting peed on 😉 Some places along the major highways at the rest areas there are quite a lot of pissing going on in the bushes. That makes driving a lot more fun.  During the weekend of Power Meet I’ve seen lots of people peeing in cars and out of the cars through the doors. It’s something naughty and sexy to pee in the car. Would love to be next to someone peeing in the back seat 😋

• Hot 1