Favorite Panty Style or Brand?

Question for all the awesome women here who pee in their panties. Do you have a favorite style, cut, or band of panties to pee, and if so, why? I saw someone answer that they preferred hipsters. I wonder what others think. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I've wet in my thongs mostly so I guess I am going to have to give them my vote lol. My g strings are better than my cheekier thong. 

@Bacardi, do you have a particular brand you prefer to wear?

Just now, Bacardi said:

I like Victoria's Secret/Pink but I don't have the Victoria's Secret budget 💀

If you do/did, would you wet them?

1 minute ago, QX7 said:

If you do/did, would you wet them?

Wetting is within the realm of my fantasies but it's very low on the totem pole. Usually I wet with my friends, never on my own. So I suppose if a friend wanted me to I'd wet for them lol. What else are washing machines for?

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Wetting is within the realm of my fantasies but it's very low on the totem pole. Usually I wet with my friends, never on my own. So I suppose if a friend wanted me to I'd wet for them lol. What else are washing machines for?

That’s awesome. Does your friends wear the panties after you wet them? I’d love for someone to wet my boxers for me 😋

4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I've wet in my thongs mostly so I guess I am going to have to give them my vote lol. My g strings are better than my cheekier thong. 

Have you ever peed through sheer to waist pantyhose?  I am always impressred when I see a pic or vid of a woman's stream passing through those, like they aren't even there.

• Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Have you ever peed through sheer to waist pantyhose?  I am always impressred when I see a pic or vid of a woman's stream passing through those, like they aren't even there.

No I haven't! I haven't worn panty hose in a hot minute. Mostly cause I don't like dresses lol.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

No I haven't! I haven't worn panty hose in a hot minute. Mostly cause I don't like dresses lol.

I'm also impressed by that. The mental image of that was really cool.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I like Victoria's Secret/Pink but I don't have the Victoria's Secret budget 💀

What brand do you usually wear? And are they thongs? Do you ever wear hi cut or french cut ones? Some styles/brands/materials I wonder about peeing in because of their elegance. But I can also see arguments for wearing them for wetting.

Edited by QX7
Incomplete thought.
8 hours ago, QX7 said:

What brand do you usually wear? And are they thongs? Do you ever wear hi cut or french cut ones? Some styles/brands/materials I wonder about peeing in because of their elegance. But I can also see arguments for wearing them for wetting.

So I have one VS, which is my lacy cheetah thong which is far more cheeky (as in my butt cheeks hang out more than my regular undies). It's my favorite one. Then I have several G string thongs where there is a front part and then a string that flosses my asscrack lol. Zero panty lines to be found when I wear that 🤣 My husband got me them off Amazon a while back. I guess they are high cut as they go over my stomach.

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, Moore007 said:

That’s awesome. Does your friends wear the panties after you wet them? I’d love for someone to wet my boxers for me 😋

They are all friends I've met here and we play digitally/online. Tho the thought of someone peeing in my undies and then making me wear them is an unexpected new turn on so thank you 😳

I bought my wife two leggings out of cotton.
Light grey of course.
Noname quality, only for wetting.
The wet patches are great to watch and she loves wetting them.

Edited by jorel2012
8 hours ago, Bacardi said:

They are all friends I've met here and we play digitally/online. Tho the thought of someone peeing in my undies and then making me wear them is an unexpected new turn on so thank you 😳

I’m glad you like that 😀 I used to hang out with a female friend who was into wetting and cross dressing. She used to wear my boxers and pee in her pants an entire day and in the evening I got my boxers back.  😂 Such a turn on. 

• Love 1