Peeing on or being peed on

2 hours ago, this is interesting said:

That's awesome. Do you masturbate when being peed on or you just sit there?

You seen to have a hard time understanding my very simple "I don't wish to be peed on". So no, I would not masturbate. I can give the experience to someone I'm very fond of if they are submissive to me, but that's the only time. I prefer it not happening at all. 

Do you prefer to pee on someone or do you prefer to be peed on by someone?

I’m 70% being peed on and 30% peeing on but pee doesn’t have anything with submission or domination for me. It’s jus a fetish I love.

If you prefer to pee on someone, do you have any particular place on the persons body that turns you on to pee on?

I love to pee on boobs and pussy. Prefer pussy over boobs but I think responsive lust is a big thing for me so whatever turns the receiver on will turn me on. 

if you prefer to be peed on, where on your body do you enjoy the most to be peed on? 
My dick 

Does the smell of pee (fresh or old) turn you on? 
Both, love fresh pee and dry pee on clothes but not my own, it has to be a partners pee or a woman with a piss fetish.

Would you play with a random sexy persons pee if was available to you like that person had peed in a glass or on a towel or on a tissue or on a bush behind a tree at a festival where you could see pee dripping from the leafs?

I have done that a few times at parties, clubs and festivals where it’s been ridiculously available and I was so extremely turned on I just couldn’t resist playing with the piss. And I never got any STDs