"Air Up - Wee more" commercial

Youtube just showed me a fun commercial for "Air Up" (this water bottle thing with flavor added through some pad that emits some scent just to trick your nose / brain such that the water gets some taste) featuring an attractive woman taking a long pee (i.e. she actually is still peeing at the end of the commercial) šŸ™‚Ā 

I just googled and tried to find a video of the ad. So far I just found the male version of it, I guess some people will also like it (2nd video):

https://www.youtube.com/@tresbien.agency/videos

And I hope they will add the female version soon šŸ™‚

It is funny, I am currently writing a story that involves a similar ad campaign by some company that is related to beverages. At the time of writing this I was wondering if / when this will become reality (because drinking a lot / peeing a lot is somehow an obvious connection and a fun topic for an ad campaign), it happened very soon šŸ™‚

Apparently, this "Air Up" company already had some April 1 joke about pee-flavoured water, probably to "set up" for the peeing videos. I like it, I wonder if someone from their marketing department is a member here šŸ¤£šŸ¤”

• Like 1

God, I hate that they made him pee outside with people close by and her go to a closed bathroom. Way to go on being stereotypical. Would have loved it if they did it the other way around. So for me, that commercial made me want to avoid that product. Didn't want it before either, but now I will actively stay away from it if it shows up in my country/I stumble across it.

• Agree 3
1 hour ago, swekiss said:

they did it the other way around

This would be justifiable, given the general ease of getting within aiming distance of a urinal without having to wait in line!

(That said, Iā€™d rather pee in the duck pond, personally)

Ā 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, oliver2 said:

(That said, Iā€™d rather pee in the duck pond, personally)

Ā 

Same! Would I ever dare cause of the way society is? Probably not. Would I if completely alone? Definitely!

• Like 1