Have you ever had a public humiliating incident, how did you react and how did you feel?

For me, i think the most humiliating incident i've had is the one talked about in this topic, where i basically ended up peeing my pants in front of my entire class in middle school. The embarrassment i felt was indescribable, i saw some of my classmates giggling while the teacher and some of my classmates took me to the gym changing rooms. Among other things, in the following days the news spread obviously and you can imagine what i felt.

Has anything this embarrassing ever happened to you? How did those who attended react and what did you feel?

• Love 1

Yes, although it happened a long time ago, I still vividly remember an accident that happened to me in middle school. To give you the full context, it was during a school trip we made by bus, there weren't toilets on board, so I had to hold it. At some point I found myself desperate and had to think quickly. So eventually, I decided to let small spurts of pee out into my pants, believing it would ease the pressure. Finally, we made a pause and when I stood up... the stain hadn't dried up so it was very visible 😓

2 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

Yes, although it happened a long time ago, I still vividly remember an accident that happened to me in middle school. To give you the full context, it was during a school trip we made by bus, there weren't toilets on board, so I had to hold it. At some point I found myself desperate and had to think quickly. So eventually, I decided to let small spurts of pee out into my pants, believing it would ease the pressure. Finally, we made a pause and when I stood up... the stain hadn't dried up so it was very visible 😓

I also once had to release a little pee during a hold to ease the pressure. As a practice it is very risky, just the slightest thing is enough to completely lose control.

Just now, Mary Moon said:

I also once had to release a little pee during a hold to ease the pressure. As a practice it is very risky, just the slightest thing is enough to completely lose control.

Yes that's what I was worried about too... but I managed to hold the bulk of my bladder, but I still had a massive stain on my crotch

20 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

Yes that's what I was worried about too... but I managed to hold the bulk of my bladder, but I still had a massive stain on my crotch

When i did it, i was in a classroom with 40 people 😄

• Hug 1

One in college I was coming home from a friends at night, and had to pee pretty bad. I was really desperate by the time I got to the bus stop. When the bus got there, I sat down and was squirming and holding myself. After a few minutes I accidentally let out a long squirt and felt my but and balls get all warm, then a few seconds later I was peeing full force in my light colored jeans. I just kept going until I was completely empty. Fortunately it was late and there were only like one or two people on the bus, so I don't think they noticed unless they saw my wet butt when I got off. 

It was a little embarrassing, but super hot too.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, james07s said:

One in college I was coming home from a friends at night, and had to pee pretty bad. I was really desperate by the time I got to the bus stop. When the bus got there, I sat down and was squirming and holding myself. After a few minutes I accidentally let out a long squirt and felt my but and balls get all warm, then a few seconds later I was peeing full force in my light colored jeans. I just kept going until I was completely empty. Fortunately it was late and there were only like one or two people on the bus, so I don't think they noticed unless they saw my wet butt when I got off. 

It was a little embarrassing, but super hot too.

The feeling as you free yourself is somewhat ecstatic, the problem is the subsequent embarrassment when you realize what just happened 😅

• Love 1