Have you ever had a public humiliating incident, how did you react and how did you feel?

6 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

At least after the lecture, there is consolation and a bit of maternal cuddles. Even though i'm 20 years old, part of me doesn't mind feeling pampered and a bit like a child. I know, i'm weird 😅

No you are not weird for enjoying that at all.

• Like 1

No you’re not weird. Everybody has different needs and wants and different things that make them feel good. I personally don’t think you’re weird for wanting that.

1 hour ago, Schmitty20 said:

No you’re not weird. Everybody has different needs and wants and different things that make them feel good. I personally don’t think you’re weird for wanting that.

Sometimes i have this desire to regress and become a little girl, because it's something that for some reason makes me feel good.
I talked to my girlfriend about it and she was very understanding, and sometimes we role-play along these lines, especially on weekends.  

Personally, i find these sessions that we do very relaxing and they make me feel very good. Obviously it's something that is very intimate and we don't share it with other people 😄

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate condition and the embarrassment you feel.

Does it make it better or worse knowing some people (like me) get turned on by seeing or hearing about accidents like those?

8 minutes ago, likewetting said:

I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate condition and the embarrassment you feel.

Does it make it better or worse knowing some people (like me) get turned on by seeing or hearing about accidents like those?

but i too, precisely because of my problems, have developed a fetish for desperation, also because if i wouldn't be on the forum

• Love 1

Once as a kid I was playing with friends on a construction site in the weekend, when the supervisor caught us. He suddenly was behind me and caught me by surprise. He took me by the shoulders and shook me real hard.

I screamed, broke free and ran out of the half finished building. Once outside I noticed it had scared me so much, I had peed myself.

I took a ridiculous long way homentrying to avoid people, got home and chucked my pants in the washing machine.

My most humiliating accident was at my school back when I was in the 7th grade.

So basically we had this classes that lasted 2 hours with no brakes. One day I forgot to pee during lunch time and only realised I needed to go when I got to class. This teacher never allowed anyone to go to the toilet and I did insist but I was a bit shy and I thought I could hold it as well. Turns out I couldn't and I completely peed myself in the middle of the class, everyone was looking at me and to make things worse I was wearing light blue jeans. I just remember calling my mom to pick me up and having to walk out of school in noticeably peed pants. So embarassing!!

• Hug 1
12 minutes ago, Cute wetter said:

My most humiliating accident was at my school back when I was in the 7th grade.

So basically we had this classes that lasted 2 hours with no brakes. One day I forgot to pee during lunch time and only realised I needed to go when I got to class. This teacher never allowed anyone to go to the toilet and I did insist but I was a bit shy and I thought I could hold it as well. Turns out I couldn't and I completely peed myself in the middle of the class, everyone was looking at me and to make things worse I was wearing light blue jeans. I just remember calling my mom to pick me up and having to walk out of school in noticeably peed pants. So embarassing!!

it happened to me at the same age. Only in the gym instead of in class. I felt humiliated and mortified, the thing that hurt me the most was seeing girls who i considered friends giggle

• Hug 2

When I was in Highschool I was with my school to a public swimming pool. There were urinals next to the showers and I went to pee and got a huge boner. Everyone laughed 😂

Almost had one a hour ago, went shopping,  decided to do some preventive wetting and I guess the leg opening gapped so I had some wet spots on the front of my jeans for a little while until they dried up and then everything was  fine after that first wetting. It seemed to soak up everything!