Check my bladder capacity

For example, my girlfriend doesn't go to the bathroom very often, she has a very large bladder and it happened that maybe we came home after many hours out in the evening and where we had also drunk at the pub and as we got home she started watching TV and he didn't go to the bathroom straight away, but maybe he went after an hour. In fact when she goes to the bathroom she takes super long pees

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 4/1/2024 at 9:09 PM, Mary Moon said:

Today i wanted to do a test on the capacity of my mini bladder with the measuring cup, since i had nothing to do: i tried to resist for almost 3 hours (which for me is a lot), until i realized that i was having an accident, then i peed into a container, my bladder contains that just under 270 milliliters. On wikipedia it says that an adult woman should reach 800 milliliters. Mine basically fills up to a third of the full capacity it should have. 

Like you my bladder is tiny and reading how much people pee is giving me pee jealously lol how ever your capacity makes me feel slightly more normal as when I’m desperate I may only pee about 280ml but I’m a very fast pisser and that will take me about 3 seconds I’m struggling trying to increase my capacity as sometimes I may only pee 150ml but I do go often and I do have lots of accidents also as I can’t seem to hold very long especially if I’m sat down to standing I can feel it trickling down my leg so it’s a quick dash or pee myself 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

For example, my girlfriend doesn't go to the bathroom very often, she has a very large bladder and it happened that maybe we came home after many hours out in the evening and where we had also drunk at the pub and as we got home she started watching TV and he didn't go to the bathroom straight away, but maybe he went after an hour. In fact when she goes to the bathroom she takes super long pees

Is your girlfriend into pee play? Maybe she is secretly into holding?

7 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Is your girlfriend into pee play? Maybe she is secretly into holding?

No, she just has a big bladder and only goes when he really needs to

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Beautifulhiss said:

Like you my bladder is tiny and reading how much people pee is giving me pee jealously lol how ever your capacity makes me feel slightly more normal as when I’m desperate I may only pee about 280ml but I’m a very fast pisser and that will take me about 3 seconds I’m struggling trying to increase my capacity as sometimes I may only pee 150ml but I do go often and I do have lots of accidents also as I can’t seem to hold very long especially if I’m sat down to standing I can feel it trickling down my leg so it’s a quick dash or pee myself 

My bladder is very small due to a growth problem compared to the rest of my body. This causes me sudden despair when my kidneys pump urine more than my bladder can handle and when this happens i have very few minutes to find a bathroom otherwise i have an accident. Maybe you too have a problem similar to mine. Did you happen to have problems as a child then it seemed to resolve itself around 10/12 years old and it got worse again around 13/14 years old?

1 minute ago, Mary Moon said:

My bladder is very small due to a growth problem compared to the rest of my body. This causes me sudden despair when my kidneys pump urine more than my bladder can handle and when this happens i have very few minutes to find a bathroom otherwise i have an accident. Maybe you too have a problem similar to mine. Did you happen to have problems as a child then it seemed to resolve itself around 10/12 years old and it got worse again around 13/14 years old?

No I’ve never had bladder issues as a child only started having bladder issues when I started the menapause and now my pussy it’s like a leaky tap constantly drips ha 

• Hug 1
  • Hot 1
26 minutes ago, Beautifulhiss said:

No I’ve never had bladder issues as a child only started having bladder issues when I started the menapause and now my pussy it’s like a leaky tap constantly drips ha 

I always try to pee at most every 2 hours, if for some reason i can't, i have a sudden desperation and in that case, i absolutely have to find a bathroom as soon as possible, because i just physically can't resist for long, after a while i start to have small leaks, then a constant trickle and finally pee completely on myself. In those cases there is little i can do, my muscles give out and i can't stop peeing

22 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I always try to pee at most every 2 hours, if for some reason i can't, i have a sudden desperation and in that case, i absolutely have to find a bathroom as soon as possible, because i just physically can't resist for long, after a while i start to have small leaks, then a constant trickle and finally pee completely on myself. In those cases there is little i can do, my muscles give out and i can't stop peeing

Im pretty much the same I’ve often found myself running to the toilet but I’ve managed to piss up every step on the way to the toilet as I can’t hold them I get to the toilet and literally spray everywhere it just comes from no where I do t always feel pressure of the need to go

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, Beautifulhiss said:

Im pretty much the same I’ve often found myself running to the toilet but I’ve managed to piss up every step on the way to the toilet as I can’t hold them I get to the toilet and literally spray everywhere it just comes from no where I do t always feel pressure of the need to go

I feel the pressure a lot, my incontinence is due to the fact that my adult kidneys pump more urine than my bladder, which is like that of a child, can handle, so it overflows. That's why i had an accident. The doctor says that when i finish growing, my bladder should catch up at least partially. And in fact, compared to when i was a teenager, i now have a little more control

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

sounds like your friend is a "gifted woman". hope she enjoys pushing out some long pees