Pissed in his drink...redemption finally!

19 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

So a little bit of background for you all.  If you remember my post about my friend Justin finding out about my piss fetish.  Well since then, he has taken that knowledge to grant him the liberty to begin pissing all over my...well everything.  Where, you may ask?  Well to name a few: my kitchen floor, walls, my bed, pillows, closet, my car.  I mean everywhere.  Don't get me wrong, I love it.  Succumbing to my desires for my friend whom I have had the biggest crush on for along time.  And the fact that he has been so cool about it all.  Actually, more than just cool, as one drunken nights confession told me that he actually got excited by me literally surrendering to him.  But all in all, he still treats me good, its like this little secret me and him share.  But after all he does to me, I wanted to get him back a little too.  So we were at a bar the five of us.  Justin and two of my other friends went to the bathroom together.  I had to go too but I had another plan.  I told my friend what was about to go down.  He just smiled and looked at me like I was crazy.  So I acted: grabbed Justin's beer.  It was pretty full so I gulped down half of it, brought it under the table and filled it back up.  Damn if I didn't still have to go so I stopped it mid stream.  Fuck, it hurts like shit.  We're both laughing and trying to control ourselves before they got back.  They came back, and I watched Justin drink his beer.  Mind you he was a little drunk at this point.  I watched him looking at his beer for a moment, as if something was off.  But he shrugged it off and kept drinking.  

Lol, I am waiting for the right time to tell him what I did.  And I mean, its not like I haven't drank his piss.  Like I said, he really is having a good time with me... 

Fuck yeah bro.  Lol you probably owe him more drinks

• Haha 1