How to get comfortable standing while pissing?

All I can suggest is keep practising, practising, practising.    The bathtub or shower I guess is the perfect place where it doesn't matter if you get the position wrong and get wet legs.

Depending on your privacy at home you can then move on to clothed practice into the bathtub - I say about privacy as any leaks could result in sudden piles of laundry.

I'm guessing the 'getting the flow started' thing is the mental block around standing and at least partly clothed... so the more you do in a comfortable surrounding the easier it should get.   (Then just try to remember to hold when you don't have your STP device lol).

I agree with the practise, practise, practise. Also, I prefer to stand (at least outside, in public and/or when not at home), but I've only tried an STP once and it was in general awkward and I was afraid it would leak, so didn't work in my favour. So instead I learnt how to hold my self to get a good aim and let go. Much more natural and as a bonus can be done anywhere anytime without needing some equipment for it, which makes it alot faster. I would practise in the shower, outside if close to water (it wet legs is an issue for you, for me it's the worst possible scenario) etc. And preferably in the beginning, try to do it when you have to go so the flow is strong enough. And last but not least, remember to "push" a bit harder than you are probably used to, especially with the first drops and last spurts so they don't end up going straight down.

Good luck!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1