Pee in the shower - official!!

A good idea, though I suspect that some students, especially girls, who would have no problems peeing in the privacy of their own (or other individual) shower might not like doing it in the communal showers in the halls of residence where other students would see them peeing.

As an aside, I wonder how those female students who do follow this campaign and have their first pee of the day in the communal showers do it. Do they squat, stand with their legs apart so the stream lands between their feet, or be more discrete and stand with legs together so their pee runs down the inside of their thighs and legs.

• Like 1

The three of us have done this for years, never tried to work out the water saving part though.

And yes, most times it's done standing, not noticeable unless attention is drawn to it.

Now for the fun part, three people in a shower (my shower is quite large, double shower head and all) and pee happens before the shower is turned on. Not exactly as the University envisaged this idea, we think, lol.

• Like 1

Yes I have been peeing in the shower for years. It's a wonderful feeling and not having to point your cock in the direction in case you miss the bowl, just let it all go. Freedom!!!

I do know a lot of ladies do this as it came up in conversation during a drunken discussion with ladies present, and they admitted it.

It also happens at campsites when there is a shortage of toilets in a morning.