Your favorite pee pleasure & What makes it good or bad?

My Niche - Voyeurism and Exhibitionism - Other People Seeing or Hearing Me Pee and Me Seeing or Hearing Others Pee

Makes it Enjoyable

- Finding a men's room where the door has been propped open and those passing by can watch men pee into the urinal.  Or, the urinal is next to the door and fully visible when the door opens (see photo).  It is a plus if there is an unobstructed profile view of the penis and pee stream .

- Peeing outdoors where others can see, but the guy can get away with it.  The more brazen, the better!

- Blasting the toilet water in my apartment with my pee stream when my neighbors are in their bathroom next to mine.  I get a kick from knowing that they can hear me pissing just like they are in the room with me.

- Leaving the bathroom door open to pee.  I only do this with guys present, but some guys leave the door open no matter who is nearby.  I love it when other guys pee loudly with no shame!

Makes it less Enjoyable

- Too much privacy.  L.O.L.!

0011 A Urinal by the door after use.JPG

• Hot 1

My niche: Peeing in the pool/underwater 

Pros:

The warmth and relief in my trunks 

No cleanup at all 

Cons: 

Could get caught if not done discreetly enough 

• Agree 2
On 8/10/2024 at 6:01 PM, Trevor99 said:

My niche: Peeing in the pool/underwater 

Pros:

The warmth and relief in my trunks 

No cleanup at all 

Cons: 

Could get caught if not done discreetly enough 

This is my niche as well @Trevor99!

Pros:

The relief after holding until I'm in the pool, and the warmth in my swimsuit as I pee through it.  No clean-up as you say, and also knowing that others will be swimming in my diluted pee afterwards.

Cons:

Could get caught if not done discreetly enough, as you've already said 😉

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
22 hours ago, TrashyToni said:

Not sure that’s a con to me. 😁

I like the way you are thinking @TrashyToni😉  Sometimes I've been lucky to see the yellowness spreading when a man is 'being naughty' in a pool through his swimwear. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

My niche: holding and wetting (mostly outside)

What makes it enjoyable: the pressure, the feeling of practically not being able to hold it anymore. Most of the time by then I have stroked myself through my pants until almost orgasm, and there has been some pee leaking. At some point I can't hold it anymore, and I cum in my pants or I wet myself, a few times I did both simultaneously. The feeling of release is intens both ways.

(I do enjoy casually wetting while having a smoke outside as well). It's the naughty feeling and wetness.

Makes it less enjoyable: I always do this outside, I like the feeling of freedom, and the fact I don't need to worry about leaving a mess makes it more enjoyable. The down side is that I'm always a bit afraid that at some point someone I know will see me. (Mostly the day after).

On 8/16/2024 at 12:31 AM, Maggie_555 said:

I like the way you are thinking @TrashyToni😉  Sometimes I've been lucky to see the yellowness spreading when a man is 'being naughty' in a pool through his swimwear. 

Bet you’d love it when I have my first pee of the day in the hotel pool. And I do that frequently when I’m on vacation. 😄

12 hours ago, discreetly said:

Love indulging in this fetish but wouldn't want to get in trouble with the law because of it!

You can always claim it was an accident. I don't think you can get in trouble for that 🙂

• Agree 1

I'd have to say drinking piss! Mine or my wife's.  Drinking it straight from her is the best! Or if I can talk her into peeing in a to go cup or bottle I can carry it with me and just casually drink it.

Cons: if she's not into it and won't let me have her pee to drink I have to drink my own!

Not really a con to me but for some it probably would be.

On 8/19/2024 at 11:18 PM, TrashyToni said:

Bet you’d love it when I have my first pee of the day in the hotel pool. And I do that frequently when I’m on vacation. 😄

Oh yes, you holding your first pee of the day to release it into the pool water - with the yellowness spreading out to show what is happening! 💖

8 hours ago, likewetting said:

You can always claim it was an accident. I don't think you can get in trouble for that 🙂

Very true - guess it’s hard to get out of my own head sometimes and just enjoy it 😅

• Like 1