Me and bros last night drinking, was reminisceing, and I remember this funny story someone will find funny.  

Just so yall know, my friends and I always be doing stupid shit so this ain't as weird as u may think.   Christmas we all got together that night after we did the family thing during the day.  We got real trashed.  I don't actually remember how it started, might have lost that memory cause of the alcohol, lol,  but I'm pretty sure it started as a dare.  But one point I grabbed a glass and I pissed in it, filled it up actually had to finish in the sink.  And I dared one of my friends to take a sip of it, he said u first.  So I did it, so they all laughing and rowdy cause now he had to do it, so he takes it and takes a gulp.  I know it was gross.  Then some reason he passes it down to the next guy and they drank some, then the next one, and so on.  I was rolling on the floor laughing, couldn't fucking believe it.   

Lol how's that for some male bonding

Edited by TylerHasFun
Mistake
  • Hot 3