Solo pee showering

Wondering if others are infatuated with their own pee? I save my pee, about 40 ounces, from a day before. The next morning I get into the  shower and cover the drain and pee all over myself.  I then sit in my pee and rub it all over me until I’d drys. I then go into my living room and have coffee for an hour.

I then warm up my containers of pee from the previous day and get back in the shower with drain covered.Sitting down I slowly pour it over my head letting it run down my face, into my mouth and all over me. I then play in it. I scoop it up with my hands and rub it all over myself. It so excites me. 

just curious if anyone else enjoys their own golden showers?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

It is nice to do, but I am too lazy to plan so I only do this when I have been holding so I immediatly have a large, warm, fresh ammount.

• 1 month later...

I am into this big time!  But this is the only post on the topic I stumbled upon.

For me, it works better sitting on the toilet seat.  I aim the jet on my face.  I particularly love the stream hitting inside my nostrils.  The sound travels inside your head to the ears.  I lick whatever dribbles down on my face.  Try it!  I do it at least twice a day.

Are there more posts on this?

I don’t do anything to the extent that you do, @TdTT, i.e I don’t save my pee or plug the shower.  However I do often pee over myself in the shower or even sometimes laying or sitting on the grass outside.  I sometimes sit outside, hold my legs together, pee up onto my chest and allow it to run down, pooling between my legs round my balls and then I open my legs to let it go.   Or, I cup my hands under my balls and catch my pee and rub it over me.

I much prefer to have my wife’s pee all over me, but that doesn’t happen often, so sometimes I use my own pee as second best.

Mornings are my favorite time to pee on myself. Recently I started to pee on my toilet and then on myself and let it run onto the vinyl floor. I then play in my pee rubbing it all over me. I rub myself all over my toilet covered in my piss. I then sponge it all up and ring it onto myself. Once it dries on me I have  my coffee  for an hour or so while I enjoy the smell of my piss and the smooth silkiness of my skin. I so love peeing all over myself and playing in it.