Finally happened with wifey

We used to piss play a lot many years ago but she was not enthusiastic about it. It was always under the shower and it took a lot of effort for her to start going. She allowed me to keep my hand in the stream or put my face. Once I drank a sip. Nothing after that. Today we were making out and during 69 she suddenly said she had to pee. I got too eager so she started saying no and that she would only go in the bathroom. After much cajoling she agreed to put the quilt (comforter for americans) on the floor and squat over me. I did not expect the quantity that came out this time. She had worked out and drank a lot of water, so this output was too watery with no taste. After 4 or 5 gulps I couldnt manage and just let her go on my chest and neck. The quilt was soaked through and through. I always thought making her drink plenty of water will help me drink it but I would rather have that salty goodness than the watered down version.

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

Congrats, sounds great!

I've tasted my wife's pee - only on rare occasions - once in a while she allows me to lick her dry if she needs to pee during sex. She'll pee in the toilet, I'll say "Don't wipe," and she comes back to bed and I lick her. 

It's usually only a few drops, and never tastes like anything. She's usually well hydrated - maybe it would be a different story in the morning, perhaps. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 2/29/2024 at 11:40 AM, Kirby23 said:

Congrats, sounds great!

I've tasted my wife's pee - only on rare occasions - once in a while she allows me to lick her dry if she needs to pee during sex. She'll pee in the toilet, I'll say "Don't wipe," and she comes back to bed and I lick her. 

It's usually only a few drops, and never tastes like anything. She's usually well hydrated - maybe it would be a different story in the morning, perhaps. 

Oh yeah i have done that too sometimes. but my wife is a bigger woman so her thighs also become wet which i dont like.

Ruth goes crazy when I go down on her , as soon as I start licking her pee hole and clit she starts to leak heavy , lick her more and she will shoot a full stream in my mouth .

This woman can have that done to her many times a day , She really loves . One other thing , at times she will get so excited she will spill out vaginal lube fluid a lot ,not always but when she does it's like a full few Ozs of it , and it's thick , sweet and creamy , this I take in all of it .....It doesn't get much better 

• Like 1
On 3/4/2024 at 12:39 AM, on the porch said:

Ruth goes crazy when I go down on her , as soon as I start licking her pee hole and clit she starts to leak heavy , lick her more and she will shoot a full stream in my mouth .

This woman can have that done to her many times a day , She really loves . One other thing , at times she will get so excited she will spill out vaginal lube fluid a lot ,not always but when she does it's like a full few Ozs of it , and it's thick , sweet and creamy , this I take in all of it .....It doesn't get much better 

That's hot!!