Hey all,

Yesterday my legs were like jello I debated peeing in the bed but I didn't have time to wash the sheets.   Will was gone off to do a job so I hobbled my way to the bathroom.   The door was open a crack so I opened it and there was my roommate Katie having her morning pee so I brushed my teeth first,  fixed my hair and talked to her for a bit.   She asked me if I had a good night,  panic in my voice I asked her why did we keep you awake.   She wiped,  pulled her pants up and then it was my turn.   As I was pulling my pants down to sit on the toilet she said no your walking funny today so that means you had a good night.  I laughed and then told her all about it she said jealous Luke will not do that no matter how hard I try to convince him.

On 2/28/2024 at 3:28 PM, Hayley Bauer said:

Hey all,

Yesterday my legs were like jello I debated peeing in the bed but I didn't have time to wash the sheets.   Will was gone off to do a job so I hobbled my way to the bathroom.   The door was open a crack so I opened it and there was my roommate Katie having her morning pee so I brushed my teeth first,  fixed my hair and talked to her for a bit.   She asked me if I had a good night,  panic in my voice I asked her why did we keep you awake.   She wiped,  pulled her pants up and then it was my turn.   As I was pulling my pants down to sit on the toilet she said no your walking funny today so that means you had a good night.  I laughed and then told her all about it she said jealous Luke will not do that no matter how hard I try to convince him.

I never knew that some girls walk oddly the following morning after getting oral the night before. Does it make your parts sit differently in your panties or something?

On 3/1/2024 at 10:46 AM, Hayley Bauer said:

@Carb0nBased Oral sex doesn't make you walk funny you just feel more wet down there.   Oral sex wasn't the only thing that happened that night hence why I could hardly walk the next morning.

I don't think I get what Luke doesn't do for Katie then.

On 3/2/2024 at 7:01 PM, Hayley Bauer said:

@Carb0nBased he won't do oral.  She texted me earlier today and said she's given up hinting around for it,  she gave it one more shot this morning and he wouldn't budge.

That's what I thought--that's why I was confused when she inferred what happened based on your difficulty walking, yet I didn't think that receiving oral did that to people.