Pissy Pussy Girls

So I was watching a funny Hazbin Hotel edit where every word is a google image, and one of the images that came up was a photo of "Pissy Pussy Girls" by Gordon Denmen. First thought was that this guy had to be some kinda freak like us to find that image because it's super niche and definitely does not come up in the word "pissy". Does anyone have that book or have photo copies of the images? The images sound promising given the description of the book, and this being the diverse community it is, was wondering if anyone had it?

Sorry, no luck here.

But thanks for reminding me that Hazbin Hotel is now out - I almost forgot.
However, since I am not interested in any streaming services (no pun intended!), I hope to catch it when it releases in another form... are DVD's still a thing? ^^

Anyway... I think I gotta catch up on Helluva Boss as well... hum.

In regards to the book:
amazon seems to sell it at around 45 € (about 50 $ + shipping) - at least on the German amazon site.
Not sure if they ship to where you life, and if that price tag is worth it (to you). 😉

Looking this up on Amazon also showed a series of books called Feminine Anarchy by Amanda James. Has anyone read any of those?

Also, not quite a book but there is a published magazine of sorts called Bagni Misteriosi that looks fun!