Site Question / Help Archiving deleted stories from omorashi.org?

Hi, I'm just curious if deleted stories from omorashi.org can be reuploaded on the site if it's allowed, and I want to preserve these stories for many years to come. Omorashi.org has recently made some changes to their guidelines and moderation, and several older stories are being re approved and some are rejected or deleted.

Link to omo.org thread

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/97579-lot-of-old-stories-being-deleted

Ok - a couple of points...    I've just glanced through that Omorashi thread.  Examples in that discussion make it sound like underage material being removed, along with content that describes intentional harm to others.  In those cases our stance would be just the same.

To answer your question though.   The way I'd expect it to work is that a member's own fiction which has been published on Omorashi.org could potentially be posted on Peefans, providing it meets our Peefans Site Rules.

- 'References to anyone under the age of 18 may be acceptable providing they are not sexual'.   And we would take a cautious view on that 'sexual' aspect within fiction.

- We have a Policy On Extreme Content which sounds very similar.   Our policy covers content intended to cause extreme distress, loss or injury to uninvolved third parties.

- You must hold copyright for that story, ie be the original author.   Or have direct permission from the author to reproduce it as your work.   Pasting in a bunch of content from all manner of different authors wouldn't be acceptable, it could leave us (and hence you) open to copyright claims.

- All the remainder of our site rules would of course apply - so no abuse, promotion of acts of violence, bestiality or scat.

So, if the intent is to preserve content en masse because the Omorashi moderation team would find it doesn't meet their standards - then we'd suggest not for exactly the same reasons and due to copyright.

If it's your own content and meets all of Peefans standards then yes - but it's worth a note in the story description that you've previously posted it elsewhere.

• Like 1

Omorashi rules (at least how they interpret them) are much tighter than here. Virtually everything I post falls foul of the moderators there, so I am sure that there are things that have been deleted there that would be O.K. here. They have a particular dislike of any form of wetting in a public place that makes the seat wet!

• Thanks 1