Preparations

With myself active on two pee forums and encountering girls from all over the world who'd love to piss on carpets and shit like that - and with myself issueing open invitations to any such girl to piss on mine - I am hoping it is only a matter of time before such a girl appears who is local enough to be able to meet up. Just in case - to be fully prepared - I have bought a rug in top condition from a charity store for only £6 - a bargain! It has never been christened - no willing females locally at the moment - but if I get any takers it can be pissed on as many times as the girl likes, in any room she wants me to put it in!

But if she wanted to be even naughtier and just piss anywhere, without bothering with the rug - that's fine by me too. :)

I simply aim to cater for lady carpet peeing enthusiasts with some feelings of restraint when it comes to pissing on other people's stuff, and for the real dirty bitches who'd happily piss anywhere.

I'll deal with the mess when she's gone. :thumbsup:

It would be great if there was a kind of meet up function on here.As wetman and MissPiss did a few weeks ago indeed.Nothing happening beyond a bit of pee play.Id go for that.Good luck steve.