hello peefans world

Long time viewer first time poster: I don't usually try to write introductions off the cuff but here gose nothing. I've been kinda into pee for longer then I understood what lust was. I found this website quite awhile ago and just now got the courage to sign up.

I'm getting tired of being so pent up all the time. So I figured what the hell...I'll try to have a sex life, lol. Part of that is trying to get a bit more in tune with my kinks. And part of that is this is one of the few sex/kink orientated communities that I've observed for long enough to be confident in asking yall question.

Bare with me, it will take me awhile to really warm up (I'm kinda shy). But, I hope that I can be apart of this community.

Yeah, this is the part where I try to end the post without being too awkward. ; )

Edit: oh, yeah I'm a bi guy but I am mostly into men (if anyone was wanting to know, lol)

Edited by kinda_gay_kinda_horny
  • Like 1

Welcome aboard, you are definitely in the right place. My inbox is open and welcoming if you feel comfortable enough to chat or ask questions. Either way, you are amongst like minded friends, enjoy it and embrace it!

• Like 1