Providing urine sample at doctor’s office

I recently needed to provide a Urine sample at a doctor’s office and wondering was I treated differently because I am blind? The doctor’s office staff member who got me to the exam room eventually asked if I could provide an urine sample and I said yes. When she brought me to the rest room She ask if I wanted help. So was she asking the same thing that she would ask all patients or was she wanting to be helpful because of my being blind? Now I wonder what kind of help would she have given and might there been any opportunity for fun? Would she help aim me or what else could have happened
I peed in the little jar, screwed the cap on and brought it back to the exam room.

I'm guessing it was because you are blind, I have never been asked if I needed help when providing a urine sample, nor have I heard of anyone else being asked that. 

I would think that "helping" would probably involve holding the cup for you while you pee into it--or else possibly orienting you to where the door in the wall is where you are supposed to leave the sample, either before and after you collecting it, and leaving for the actual pee. I highly doubt that staff are in any way allowed to touch patients' genitals, that would open them up to so many potential accusations and it isn't really necessary even for disabled patients. Yes, there are instances where doctors must touch almost anywhere on the body as part of their jobs, however that is done as minimally as possible and only when the doctor must perform a procedure on or feel the body part in question to diagnose or treat a condition.