Tips for never peeing in a toilet

I challenged me to do this some months ago, but it didn't work well, because it meant I was forcing something on me. All my kinky habbits I had developed slowly. Hornyness made me push my limits and do things I later got used to. Not wanting to use the toilet made me searching for places to go instead of pissing where I wanted to, and my bedroom started smelling because some pee spots did not have enough time to dry.

So I recommed taking it slow, just doing what turnes you on and not overdo it. As crazy as it sounds, it takes time to come up with ideas on how to sustainably piss a room. 😊 Yet it has been months since I've gone to the bathroom during the night. If I wake up needing to go, I gush in the bedding or off the edge. 

Of course when outdoors it isn't a problem at all. There are always places to hide, and with the right clothing, you won't even have to take off your underwear.

Edited by Blue Dreams
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, Blue Dreams said:

Yet it has been months since I've gone to the bathroom during the night. If I wake up needing to go, I gush in the bedding or off the edge. 

It must feel amazing to be doing that. What type of floor is in your bedroom?

34 minutes ago, Blue Dreams said:

All carpeted. I just leave it to dry whenever possible.

I have to ask if you release your whole bladder in one place or pee in multiple places to allow the places to dry faster? I think if I let a full bladder out in a single place, it would be a huge puddle and take a long time to dry.

51 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I have to ask if you release your whole bladder in one place or pee in multiple places to allow the places to dry faster?

It depends. If it's really much, the stream is more powerful and I make it spray a little. I like to play with my hand in the stream. If it hits the wall and washes over the baseboard, it also spreads out. Part of what I mean by getting a feel for it. With the current hot weather, drying isn't much of an issue, and the next time I just use the other side and the mattress can take some piss, too. If I felt it wouldn't dry in time, I moped some of it up in the past, but it wasn't necessary for a while now. Carpeted floor drys faster than a puddle would on a hard floor and the suction spreads it out even more. It's the ideal toilet. 😛

A wet blanket can be put on a laundry rack where it also dries very fast.

Edited by Blue Dreams
  • Love 1

A couple of months ago I challenged myself to 9 days of not peeing in the toilet. No-one in the house made it a lot easier and I succeeded 😜

The results were

• In the house I mostly peed on the toilet or kitchen floor (both tiled)
  • Garden was easy (parts aren't overlooked so I was able to just go whenever)
  • Away from the house I wore nappies, but tried to hold it, only wetting smaller amounts as I didn't want to risk leaking
  • Nighttime I waterproofed the mattress with a plastic sheet and enjoyed wetting the bed

A couple of times I was out in the garden doing jobs later in the evening, wearing just a long t-shirt (so it wasn't obvious I didn't have any underwear on) and peed a few times whilst I was working, letting it spray around and wet my legs.

Most of the time I was wearing shorts at home, pulling them aside to pee hands-free.

Sadly most of this isn't possible when the rest of the family are home 😢

• Love 1