"Pissing off" my manager, hahaha

13 minutes ago, AshySlashy said:

Haha sounds fucking awesome to just piss in front of a friend like that so nonchalantly and letting him get a view

Yeah bro.  All my friends always be gettin an eye full of me. 

• Hot 2
Just now, TylerHasFun said:

Yeah bro.  All my friends always be gettin an eye full of me. 

Sounds fun, i usually dont try to hard to conceal myself wherever i piss when someone is around either, but wish i had more friends who was as bold and fun

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/15/2024 at 6:37 PM, AshySlashy said:

Sounds fun, i usually dont try to hard to conceal myself wherever i piss when someone is around either, but wish i had more friends who was as bold and fun

Hell yeah bro.  My friends all laugh about it.  And they all seen my dick besides

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 1/20/2024 at 9:59 AM, TylerHasFun said:

Hell yeah bro.  My friends all laugh about it.  And they all seen my dick besides

Bro I bet its a beautiful sight.  If you don't me asking, what are we talking in terms of size?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

Bro I bet its a beautiful sight.  If you don't me asking, what are we talking in terms of size?

Aint heard no complaints about it.  I mean im pretty much average.  its funny cause my friend was actually the one who measured it for me as I aint ever did.  ANd I measured his, it was an interesting evening.  i'm a little over 7, and of course he's bigger and always manages to bring it up whenever he can.  Fucker.  lol.  It's funny cause his name is Chris too.  

• Hot 1
6 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

Aint heard no complaints about it.  I mean im pretty much average.  its funny cause my friend was actually the one who measured it for me as I aint ever did.  ANd I measured his, it was an interesting evening.  i'm a little over 7, and of course he's bigger and always manages to bring it up whenever he can.  Fucker.  lol.  It's funny cause his name is Chris too.  

DAMN boy! Well you're definitely bigger than me.  That must have been some evening.  So you each had to get hard so you could measure each other?  Lol, I love that.  Awww, his name is Chris.  Makes me feel like you're talking about me.

• Love 1