Lexi & Nate home alone 01

such a great story!! I love how Nate is becoming sexually aroused from his sister's actions. And I love how they both soiled their parents bed with multiple pisses's

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/7/2024 at 11:19 AM, Mewer22 said:

Thats one of the best Storys ive ever seen here. Please post the second Part, i csnt wait to read it. 

Thanks very nuch man, im most probably not gonna upload all of em here as i spend lots of time on writing amd dont want to publicly share everything i write tho

On 1/6/2024 at 7:10 AM, Lollol000 said:

Feel free to send me a DM if interessted in the other stories.

I would definitely be interested, but it would seem that you cannot currently receive DMs

Edited by wetguy321
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, wetguy321 said:

I would definitely be interested, but it would seem that you cannot currently receive DMs

Ohh, no idea why this is probably was spaming DMs to much since i published this story. Ive sent u an DM now

This is one of the best stories I've read on this platform, without a doubt! So descriptive and a nicely fleshed out dynamic! I don't talk here often so I don't have the ability to private message you, but is it possible for you to dm me those stories without me having that permission? If not I can just comment on other posts more in a bit :)

12 hours ago, YOTAMOMO said:

This is one of the best stories I've read on this platform, without a doubt! So descriptive and a nicely fleshed out dynamic! I don't talk here often so I don't have the ability to private message you, but is it possible for you to dm me those stories without me having that permission? If not I can just comment on other posts more in a bit :)

Yes brother, i just wrote u. The DMs are restricted to sending 3 a day, thats why its takin a little to write everyone

IRL: my parents went out of town for a weekend so i drank mostly coffee, alcohol and water. When i needed to pee i went out to the backseat of my car, hovered over the backseat, pulled my shorts down and peed on the backseat. Did that the whole weekend and spent the majority of that Sunday night cleaning my car and making it smell better. It took probably 2 weeks to fully get the smell out but it was worth it. 

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2024 at 3:04 PM, Lollol000 said:

Also is someone else needs me to write first just react with the cheeky Emote to this coment and ill DM u 😉

Would also love to get the stories, the are so hot!