38 minutes ago, Great Horned Owl said:

All,

As promised here is what happened once the party was over at 1am. The fiancé sister headed for the downstairs toilet while mom went upstairs and fiance holding pee still.

The sister walked into the toilet and said "you can watch me pee if you want " I said "ok" as she immediately sat down and started a light flow that she had been holding for 6 hours. After 3 minutes and 12 seconds sister was done and I had a huge erection.

Mom was done upstairs and I went to brush my teeth. Fiance walks in and said "I have to piss like a f@ucking race horse" and she did not disappoint. After pulling her string bikini things down she let out a very hard splat on the porcelain for 8 seconds, stopped her flow for 5 seconds, shifted her body and hovered over the toilet like I like her to do and restarted a massive three inch pour straight into the toilet with me sitting and watching by the toilet. I thought her entire bladder was going to explode and the toilet flooded with so much piss pouring out. This heavy erotic stream lasted 44 seconds after which she paused and restarted a moderate flow in the water for 22 more seconds before tapering to a tinkle. This is a typical pee for her. She held for 6.5 hours in a tight grey dress and 3 inch heels.

Next morning around 9 am more excitement happened. With three girls all sleeping in close proximity to me I had a partial erection all night even after a hard f@ck earlier. As I got up for a long slow piss like I do every morning (averaging 1 liter and lasting over a minute each time) I was trying to drain out with a partial erection which I was successful until I heard the sister and her slow flow in the toilet down the hall and mom walking in on me mid stream. At that point the piss stop flowing and had an immediate rock hard erection as she stood and watched me as she was desperate to go. I told her I can't go anymore and she seized the opportunity to say, "I hope you don't mind if I piss in front of you?" I said, "no problem".   While wearing a white silk see through pink nightie with her full "C" cup nipples very visible she flung down her matching panties and let out the loudest hiss I have ever heard mixed with a hard splat on the porcelain along with a loud groan for 18 incredible seconds. That in itself would be a hot piss but her hiss splat was followed by a very long tinkling pee with a soft hiss in the toilet water. Meanwhile she stroked my hard cock two times while she was tinkling. I almost lost my wad. Mom's tinkling lasted a minute 35 seconds more before a long thorough wipe of her genitals. She slowly pulled up her panties as she hinted at wanting me to feel her with the slow finish. Lucky for me, the fiancé was sound asleep and snoring but was worried she might catch us if things progressed.

Hot indeed. Girls stayed with me until last night with more hot pees. Mom will return this weekend as she needs help with a work project.

Horney Old Owl

3 minutes and 12 seconds! OMG you should have her go in a cup next time. that's enough to flood some low lying parts of town

• Hot 1