Once there was the day, when I really needed to go while watching tv but I didn't want to get up and go to the toilet. An old teddy came into my view, laying on a box of things waiting to be taken downstairs into the cellar. The idea of using this teddy to empty my bladder felt so damn hot and even if it felt some kind of strange or "wrong" I ended up pissing my full bladder inside the teddy. It was so exciting for me to do that. I loved watching my stream hitting the teddy and how he changed his color. I succeeded to piss a long time on it without making any mess to my room. That was the day, when I learned about my kink. From that day on I did it again from time to time... somtimes I used one ore another plushie as a toilet when I needed to go, the other day i drank as much as I could and just pissed on them for fun or did some training in aiming my stream... Here are some pictures! Anyone else, male or female, who has fun doing this? Write about your experiences....

Bildschirmfoto 2024-01-02 um 15.39.58.png

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 1/2/2024 at 7:05 AM, WePe81 said:

Anyone else, male or female, who has fun doing this? Write about your experiences....

I don't have any plushies, but I have a very soft fuzzy waterproof blanket I love peeing on/in, so I think I'd enjoy this!