Hotel piss - First time

6 hours ago, Mattew said:

Last month I had to fly to someplace for work. It was a long flight late at night. I didn't pee in the plane or airport, though I needed to and instead took an Uber straight to the hotel. By the time I reached the hotel, my bladder was spasming horribly and at the reception I was leaking more than I wanted to.

I took my eyes and headed towards my room while trying my best to not lose it right there. It also wasnt helping that my jeans was digging into my over filled bladder, making it difficult for me to take every step.

As soon as I reached my door, I unlocked the door, I released a huge strong spurt into my jeans uncontrollably. I got in and bent down to put my luggage and that pressure was enough to release another spurt, only this time it was enough to leave a tell tale evidence on the front of my jeans. 

I didn't have any time to go to the toilet on the other side of the rooms, and as if my brain was on autopilot, I unzipped and took my cock out and started pissing on the carpet immediately. The stream was so strong that I was sure it had the capability to make dents on the carpet from the pressure itself. 

That day I pissed longer than average and felt like I was pissing forever with no sign of stopping. At one point it stopped abruptly, only for it to continue at an even greater force. I wasnt sure if that spot could have absorbed anymore so I moved forward to a fresh spot while still pissing. It definitely took a while for the stream to subside but it followed by 3 to 4 strong spurts of substantial volume. I had to take a shower anyway after this so I squeezed the last few drops out and let my cock hang while I put things away and got ready for shower and then bed.

However, the puddles formed as a result of me peeing on the carpet were massive and you could see how saturated those spots were with pee even from a distance. For a minute I was worried that maybe it won't dry. But thankfully most of it dried overnight and by midday the carpet the back to new.

I’ve had this happen to me before. I couldn’t stop pissing for nothing. I even thought I was finished until piss started to drip from my pussy onto the floor. This went on for 10 minutes.

• Hot 2
7 minutes ago, Darlene said:

I’ve had this happen to me before. I couldn’t stop pissing for nothing. I even thought I was finished until piss started to drip from my pussy onto the floor. This went on for 10 minutes.

Ugh the drips and residual squirts are so annoying ! You never know when it's going to stop.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Mattew said:

Ugh the drips and residual squirts are so annoying ! You never know when it's going to stop.

I normally don't do this. It happened like a few days ago, when I first figured out that I had an UTI. Earlier today, It happened earlier this morning again until, I forced the rest out into the bathtub. 

• Like 1