No paper wipes

Fellow females of peefans who wipe after finishing a nice relaxing piss and you notice theirs no paper in the stall or you didn’t bring paper if you pop a squat. What do you wipe with? Or do you say fuck it and walk away? 

I for example when I had to pop a squat in a soccer game near a tree I didn’t have my usual kit of wet wipes so I use my hand to wipe and went back to the field. Or the time also at a soccer I used my water bottle as a bidet. 

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Fellow females of peefans who wipe after finishing a nice relaxing piss and you notice theirs no paper in the stall or you didn’t bring paper if you pop a squat. What do you wipe with? Or do you say fuck it and walk away? 

I for example when I had to pop a squat in a soccer game near a tree I didn’t have my usual kit of wet wipes so I use my hand to wipe and went back to the field. Or the time also at a soccer I used my water bottle as a bidet. 

I usually lightly shake myself dry before pulling up my panties or if I am in a restroom that's just a toilet and one sink, I usually take their paper towels but throw them in the trash bin. It's usually the worse thing of all time to wipe with but, it's better than walking around with a pissy coochie. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Darlene said:

I usually lightly shake myself dry before pulling up my panties or if I am in a restroom that's just a toilet and one sink, I usually take their paper towels but throw them in the trash bin. It's usually the worse thing of all time to wipe with but, it's better than walking around with a pissy coochie. 

I hate using public restrooms since their disgusting but theres been times where I was forced to and I remember that I had to use paper towels to wipe it was the worst feeling ever 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
1 minute ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I hate using public restrooms since their disgusting but theres been times where I was forced to and I remember that I had to use paper towels to wipe it was the worst feeling ever 

It really is. I try my best to carry some tissues with me for situations like these but it's the worse when you have to piss and there is nothing to wipe with. I have definitely put the pissy paper towels in their trash bin even if there is a lot of trash in it to make it overflow with paper towels. Along with pissing all over the toilet seat, I stayed doing things like this when I was in my late teens.

Especially if I felt some kind of way about the service I was receiving. I'd piss literally everywhere but the toilet and miss putting my tissue into the bowl. 😈

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I luckily pee anywhere I want since I mastered peeing through my zipper so I don’t really need to use public toilets and I carry my cleaning kit with me like tissue and wet wipes 

I used to be really good at peeing standing up but, now not so much. I often will miss because I have to hold my lips a certain way to do it,

It’s kinda difficult. But, I do keep the same in my car.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

For it was skill I had to learn because my urethra situation forces me to pee standing. I can squat but it shoot really forward.

Has that been problematic for you? Like I'm just really into women who can pee standing and I don't want to make light of it if it's been difficult at all. Seems rude.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Darlene said:

I love when women shake dry after peeing. Something about that is so sexy....

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Squathunter said:

I love when women shake dry after peeing. Something about that is so sexy....

I do prefer using either the paper towels if tissue isn't there over shaking myself dry. Public restrooms should really be better stocked, especially in the women's at that. We use toilet tissue whether we have to pee or poop. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Darlene said:

I do prefer using either the paper towels if tissue isn't there over shaking myself dry. Public restrooms should really be better stocked, especially in the women's at that. We use toilet tissue whether we have to pee or poop. 

Oh no doubt. Definitely more sanitary to be sure. But I know women get caught in situations, especially when they have to pee outside and nothing to wipe with is available. So they have to shake dry. That's just hot lol