sink and floor pissing at work

• 3 months later...

Since I've been back at work I've done this a few more times. I've pissed on the soap dispensers wet spot a few times, I've pissed in the sink, and I pissed in the garbage can once.

I also pissed in a different bathroom sink in another part of the building that doesn't lock shut once, when I thought I was alone one night when I was there a little late. It turned out I wasn't but I got lucky and didn't get walked in on with my dick in my hand. 

Today, I decided that I was going to empty my full bladder onto the floor. I'd emptied my bladder into the sink and into the garbage can the one time but my floor pissed where always restricted to just a little bit and then the rest went into the sink or the toilet.

I put a few pieces of paper towel down on the soap dispenser puddle, kneeled on the floor in front of it (In an attempt to control the volume of my piss hitting the paper towel) and it took a few minutes for my bladder to relax enough to pee even though I really had to go.

I mostly pissed on the paper towel, which immediately flooded with piss, but I also aimed some of it at the wall in front of me. after about a minute I was done.

My plan was to shake out the last drops, pull my pants back up, and throw the soaked paper towel in the garbage but when I rubbed my hand along my dick to squeeze out the last drops of piss it felt so good I kept stroking it for a second and then couldn't stop myself and within a minute of when I finished pissing I came all over my piss puddle. I don't know when the last time I came that hard just from jerking off was, and especially not without edging. 

I picked up the paper towel and threw it in the garbage. Hopefully the bathroom doesn't smell too much like cum tomorrow.

• Hot 3

Holy shit, this is so hot! I've been wanting to try something super risky like this but haven't had the courage to yet. It sounds like it felt good to fully release in such a bold spot. And I like how pent up you were the first time and that you just gave and and made yourself cum this time 

9 hours ago, sunny.puppy said:

And I like how pent up you were the first time and that you just gave and and made yourself cum this time 

Totally wasn't a planned thing haha. Last time I was so in shock about what I'd done I kind of had post nut clarity even though I hadn't actually came yet. And it was the end of the day and I had nowhere to go except home. Yesterday I had some errands to run on the way home and I didn't even really mean to jerk off all the way to orgasm I just realized within about 40 seconds that I was almost there anyway and couldn't stop myself. 

55 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

I’m still struggling to get more than a few drops out when I aim at the floor or wall.

I was for a while. I've trained my brain that it's ok to fully release my bladder into a sink, but floors still take some relaxing and even then it didn't all come out at once I kept instinctively stopping myself and having to wait until my bladder would losen up again. 

• Like 1

After the last floor piss and jerk off I kind of meant to stop doing things like that in case I was pushing my luck but today a good opportunity to push it even further got the better of me. I didn't jerk off yet (still at work, using my data on break so I don't flag the wifi filters or anything) but I did piss in probably an even more daring spot than I have before.

Part of my job is dealing with trailers, and most of the ones here are fully enclosed with fiberglass walls and rubber floors and stuff but there's one big one with wood floors with space between the slats and a vinyl soft top.

I was out in the yard grabbing something in the trailer by myself and I really had to go but hadn't had a change to go to the bathroom in a bit, and while I was standing in the trailer I realized the floor was already wet from the rain we'd had, and there was space between the floorboards for liquid to drain out, and even though I was kind of standing in the middle of the yard with only a soft vinyl wall around me I was hidden unless someone else walked into the back of the trailer for some reason.

I figured that was pretty unlikely, so I whipped my dick out right there inside the trailer and pissed all over the wood floor. I guess if someone was watching the bottom of the trailer they'd see the piss dripping out underneath it but other than that there's no way for anyone to have known what I did. Jerking off again really would have been pushing my luck so I zipped back up and went back to what I was doing before my piss break. 

I've been trying to think of any other spots I can piss and get away with so we'll see if anything else happens or if I just stick to the sink going forward. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I'll probably stick to just the sink for a bit. I've got a few spots I've been considering but I'd have to be confident I wouldn't get busted. There's one bathroom in another part of the building with a shower stall in it and I've sort of been eyeing the shower drain but I've got absolutely no idea if I'll be able to get away with that one. 

I'll try to keep you in the loop. It's fun knowing other people are following my exploits, I've never been able to share my piss fetish with anyone because my girlfriend has no interest in it so this is new to me.

Posted (edited)

Yesterday I was washing my hands and accidentally left a huge puddle of water under the soap dispenser so I decided to add a little to it once I was done washing my hands

Edited by _p_e_n_i_s_