Peeing out by the river

• 7 months later...

Using lakes, rivers, ponds as your toilet without a care for the environment or others - and purposefully polluting the water- should be everyone's summertime goals.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/22/2023 at 1:15 AM, murshymaze said:

Many years ago my Dad and I would go out to the river for boating activities or just hanging out in the sun with friends. One day, we went out to his friends little river side deck where about 10-15 of us were hanging out, drinking and having a fun time. Mostly adults were there, and a few of us older teens. There was a little boat garage connected to the deck that had a roof and a door to go inside (I'll include an image), and on the opposite side facing the river it was open so anyone in the river could see inside the garage. We'd go inside to change into a bathing suit or to pee. The men would just go in and take a piss into the water, the women I assume would squat over the side into the water. I unfortunately didn't get to see any of the women go because we were trying to give the opposite gender privacy. 

At one point I needed to pee, and some of the girls there around my age were out on a little paddle boat not far from the garage at all, but I wasn't actually aware that they were that close. I went up near the water closer to the opening of the garage where the sunlight was, whipped it out and started pissing into the water. They kind of came out of no where, not too far out like I said, and must've gotten a fairly good look at me standing there holding my dick with my stream arching out. I definitely heard a few laughs, but oh well, I had to piss and there wasn't much else I could do. I couldn't really tell how long they were looking for, or if they were staring as they weren't super close either (maybe about 40-50 feet out), but they definitely got a good look in.  Thought it was quite hot and funny, and I'm sure I wasn't the only guy they saw piss that day.

stock-photo-boat-garage-at-laurentians-mountains-lake-in-quebec-canada-127530224.jpg

How did I miss this lovely post from 10 months ago?? 🙂 At the right age I'd have been very excited to be one of those girls in the little paddle boat! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/7/2024 at 10:48 PM, 701 said:

Using lakes, rivers, ponds as your toilet without a care for the environment or others - and purposefully polluting the water- should be everyone's summertime goals.

A firm and precise comment - and one I totally agree with! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

How did I miss this lovely post from 10 months ago?? 🙂 At the right age I'd have been very excited to be one of those girls in the little paddle boat! 

Thanks! Yea, it was a lot of fun to be seen like that.

• Love 1