Another lurker come to post

kepee314

Figured it was about time I posted some kind of introduction here after lurking for so long. Just a few weeks shy of 10 years, actually. Which is...an extremely long time to be a lurker.

I've posted from time to time around. A couple stories, a couple replies here and there, not enough to have any kind of name recognition, I'd wager (and hope). Moved to Idaho a few years back so I could afford to own a home, which I also work from, which means I don't get out as much as I'd like. I'm trying to break out of my shell in a lot of ways having spent the majority of my life isolated in many ways, which is why I'm doing an introduction. Trying to get into dating again after staying away for so many years after a series of, we'll just say traumatizing failures.

So hello, you can call me Kyle. Most of my exploration of this kink has been through reading this forum as well as writing my own stories (I have probably close to half a million words of written short stories). I probably won't be sharing many of them since I largely write them for my own benefit, but maybe I'll post more if there's enough encouragement. Or even if there isn't, who knows?