Peeing against a wall... but secretly

1 hour ago, Emilaze said:

This weekend I went to a club, after months, with my friends and obviously downed a bit too many drinks. We could have visited the restrooms but those stank enough to make you want to run away from it as far as possible.

So we got out and were chatting and that, all when I was crossing and uncrossing my legs already, and so was another friend. It was becoming unbearable to hold on with every passing second and it got to a point when I felt that I will for sure combust into flames if I'm to hold on any longer. 

So we made our way to an alley that wasn't exactly concealed but still better than the main street atleast. I was wearing a skirt, no panties and thankfully thigh high warm stockings and not leggings, paired with knee high boots. I stood with my back against the wall, feet shoulder width apart. Leaned a bit forward and flipped the back of my skirt to let out a stream hitting the base of the wall that would have been sharp enough to cut glass, no joke lmao. I thought I'd be gushing with how increibly desperate I was, but instead I was peeing steadily at a somewhat fast ish pace. 

My friends (yes they knew, I told them) were standing in a semi circle around me, and because of how I was peeing, you cant tell straight away what I was upto. I was worried that the hissing noise (alongwith the SOUND OF MY HEART BEATING LIKE CRAZY GOD DAMN) would certainly give me away but it didnt. The people walking by infront of the alley just barely 10 to 15 m away from us, never looked in our direction, so no doubt no one knew. At one point my friend said if I intend to pee the night away because I was peeing steadily for almost a minute now hahaha. Tbh after I was done the mark on the wall alongwith the puddle (and the tissues) was a tell tale giveaway. It certainly didnt help that another friend decided to add onto that puddle. 

But we were long gone before anyone found out.

Can you share more about your friend who added to the puddle?

• Like 1