The Start to a Pissy Night

That sounds like a fun way to spend the night. I love the different challenges you set yourself up to, very unique. I hope you meet all your goals.

22 minutes ago, pissy_nerd01 said:

Something about my pissing absorbing into something that's not intended to be my piss receptacle just does something for me. I have pissed chairs, couches, bedding, and some beds. I mostly only piss beds when I'm on vacation at a hotel.

This sounds amazing i have to say. Especially the hotel bed part! 🔥

23 minutes ago, pissy_nerd01 said:

And yes hotel beds are amazing. I was scared for a long time to do it but once I did it changed my life. I usually fold the sheet back and piss directly into the mattress. I let it soak in and dry, spray it with some perfume and put the sheet back like it never happened. Don't know the next solo hotel trip but I can't wait to empty my bladder into a bed again. 

That sounds so amazing. Its always fascinating to hear about or see someone pissing on absorbent stuff, especially furniture and even moreso in a hotel!

That probably takes a lot of restraint and discipline to not touch yourself right away. That hot just reading it, actually doing what you are up to now must be such a thrill. Have fun, its very enjoyable to read!

@pissy_nerd01, I don’t generally feel shame, but I do sometimes feel guilty after some of my pee activities.  This is especially if I have peed somewhere that others might be inconvenienced by. I know what you mean about feelings changing after having come.   I guess I have got passed a lot of it by taking the approach that I often enjoy my peeing but don’t masturbate to coming afterwards.  That seems to make it less of a guilt feeling because I am still turned on by it.

I have had situations in hotels where I have made a mess and then cum.  Sometimes that can lead me to feeling guilty and cleaning up straight away as best I can. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...