Post Interview Routine - now with photo

I’ve been interviewing around for a couple of very big opportunities recently.  For these I’m usually dressed in my best clothes, with a fresh haircut and beard trim from the barber, and now that the winter months have arrived, with my very dapper pea (!!!) coat. I usually arrive heavily caffeinated and upon leaving am in need of a little physical relief to go along with the psychological that comes with having wrapped up a successful experience. 

I’ve ducked into a few places on the way home to treat myself and have re-discovered that if I want to pee on something I only have to separate the very bottom section of coat with one hand to discreetly expose myself and do the deed. If I’m content to piss straight down, say onto thick expensive carpeting, I can do so in a hands free fashion while remaining completely hidden, similar to a woman with no panties under a skirt. I’m fact, I’ve put this last position into use in some brazen locations while I’m using both hands to appear to be texting while sometimes I’m actually filming. 

The puddles I leave behind are usually quite strong on account of the black coffee I’ve consumed. There’s also something intoxicating about being so naughty while being dressed to kill and so proper just shortly beforehand.

Just an anecdote I’d thought I’d share from a longtime lurker. 

C1C89548-56B1-4033-BEB6-4845EFB4CF46.jpeg

Edited by Hallmarker
Video didn’t work so here’s a photo
  • Love 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Left an interview recently and discovered this carpeted stairway a few blocks away and decided this was as good a spot as any for a pee. I went back for a follow-up a few weeks later and discovered the door to the stairs now had a lock on it. I guess they didn’t appreciate my behaviour from the first time. There was no time to find a new sneaky spot since I had been counting on going here. So I just pissed on the locked door and went on my way. 

C74381BC-9EDD-4EF4-A816-3607BD44238F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Hot 2