Who else loves soaking toilet paper rolls in public bathrooms?

4 hours ago, 88mphArtist said:

How many people delight in ruining toilet rolls that you put back in the dispenser for the next person? I recently had two naughty pee experiences that I also filmed for my X for those interested -  involve peeing all over toilet paper rolls. Here in Scotland it's common for dispensers to be left unlocked so after dining at a restaurant I decided to unload my bladder and to my joy this one was unlocked too. The roll was huge since it's one of those dispensers where you pull from a hole in the middle and it gives you one sheet at a time. I tossed the entire roll in the toilet and gleefully watched it soak from my messy stream, making sure to get the seat, flush button, and floor while I was at it. I didn't stop there though. I spat on the floor, picked up the roll, and placed it right back into the dispenser for someone else to find when the piss has hopefully dried up >:)

The other time was at my work toilets. Same deal: soaked the whole roll, this time spitting my chewing gum out, and then deciding I should put the toilet brush holder to good use by blasting it with my stream. Of course I put the evidence back in place, leaving the messy puddles for the next person. There's no feeling quite like it.

Curious as to your thoughts and own experiences with this

Not me. I would actually hate it because I’d always wipe after peeing.

• Hug 1
  • Agree 2