Playing with myself and getting a surprise

• 2 months later...
On 12/5/2023 at 3:05 AM, pupee.dog said:

Earlier i was playing with myself while holding. I used a pink toy and a bullet vibrator on my clit. I drank at least 2 water bottles and haven’t used the bathroom in hours. It feels so good to touch myself or use my toys when my bladder is very full. I took one picture while in the act which i put below 😉 As I was about to finish I got the strong urge to pee. I thought I was going to loose control but it felt so good so i reached my climax and came. While I was cumming I accidentally let a little spurt of pee out. Immediately after i jumped up and went to the bathroom so I didn’t make a mess on my bed. Maybe next time i’ll have to put down a towel and really let go. It was so much funBC44E017-71D9-4128-BBD9-80964ADBF26F.thumb.jpeg.f8f83e12ee6596f76efa7a989759c7f4.jpeg

That is a super hot description of your good time! Climaxing while needing to pee can be a real challenge, hope you've done more like this!

On 12/5/2023 at 3:05 AM, pupee.dog said:

Earlier i was playing with myself while holding. I used a pink toy and a bullet vibrator on my clit. I drank at least 2 water bottles and haven’t used the bathroom in hours. It feels so good to touch myself or use my toys when my bladder is very full. I took one picture while in the act which i put below 😉 As I was about to finish I got the strong urge to pee. I thought I was going to loose control but it felt so good so i reached my climax and came. While I was cumming I accidentally let a little spurt of pee out. Immediately after i jumped up and went to the bathroom so I didn’t make a mess on my bed. Maybe next time i’ll have to put down a towel and really let go. It was so much funBC44E017-71D9-4128-BBD9-80964ADBF26F.thumb.jpeg.f8f83e12ee6596f76efa7a989759c7f4.jpeg

Next time just let go and piss as hard as you can. 

I got used to cleaning up afterwards. Ceiling was awkward to wipe though.