Something new today: pissing at the gas pump

7 hours ago, LucasCoolBro said:

Honestly, it should be completely normal for dudes to just wip it out and piss when pumping at gas station. It would be so funny if you created a chain reaction and all the dudes after you car wipped it out and piss, with the owner of the station watching powerless as real men did what they were meant to do. Bet at the end they'd be a little piss lake where the cars stop lol.

That'd be something I'd really like to see man, for sure

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

So many of you have said how you've done this before, so I'm thinking sure, I can do it too.  I was in the next town over, its like 1 o clock something like that. I'm driving with my friend with me and I need gas.  I also gotta piss real bad.  So I start pumping, I look around and its pretty slow, there is just one car at the pump behind me and its a dude so I figure what the hell.  So as I'm pumping, I pull my dick out and start pissing on the ground.  My friend's like dude what the fuck is wrong you with man.  We're laughing.  I hear the guy behind laugh and is like dude!  So we're all laughing, and say to the guy behind us long drive man, couldn't wait.  So I am done pumping, but still pissing, finally the guy from inside the store comes out, with his hands in the air and is like why, we got bathrooms inside man?  God what a show, I'm thinking.  My friend cracks up and I'm trying to keep a striaght face as I'm still going and I said, sorry man it was an emergency.  Well knock it off man.  I got a few more seconds, then I flick it dry, I turn to him smile and am like sorry bro.  And then we drive off.  In my mirror, I see the guy staring at the huge ass puddle I left him.  It's just piss man, it washes off.  

In broad daylight, in front of other people.  Dude you rock!  You inspire me so much bro

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lonewolf said:

Thank fuck I'm not the only guy who does this, gas station pisses are one of the best parts of road trips. Every time I make the drive from college back to my family's place I always end up taking a piss when I'm pumping. Easier than walking all the way to the bathroom lol, glad you get it bro!

Thanks dude.  I never did it before.  Maybe cause I aint needed it.  But fuck yeah, I think I will definitely do it some more.  Good job bro.  Fuckin shit up I see.  Anyone ever see you and say anything?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
40 minutes ago, Lonewolf said:

Couple times someone's pulled up to the pump next to me but they were always other dudes, so they didn't seem that bothered. One time I'm pretty sure the cashier in the store clearly saw me pissing, which explains why he didn't make eye contact when I payed for the gas haha

Fuck yeah.  Pissing in front of dudes is always the best, cause most of the time they think its funny or they understand and let it be.  I live for it bro.  

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, Lonewolf said:

Fr man guys are the least likely to be weird about it. Even had one guy join me when I was pissing in an alley on a night out, just this complete stranger that saw me taking a piss and decided he needed one too. Instant bro bond lol

Hell yeah.  I like you bro, you remind me a lot like me.  Keep hitting me up with your stories.  

• Hot 1