Sunday Re-Wetathon (Polyester Briefs)

Sadly, over the next 3-4 weeks I'll be very busy. Both with work and family life. As such I'll likely not be able to enjoy naughty fun for quite some time. I've decided to treat myself to a full Sunday Wetathon tomorrow! I will keep keeping you all up to date here with the naughty antics that I get up to throughout the day.

I've decided I'm wearing my tight polyester briefs as they keep my favorite parts wet, but don't end up making my thighs soaked as well. They also dry really rather quickly which is very convenient for a naughty rewetting day.

61TScKTmbjS._AC_SY606_.thumb.jpg.a99e59fb980d62a2a7fdfe5bd9e78f91.jpg

Over those briefs I'll likely be wearing a normal pair of joggers, or work trousers throughout the day. 😄 And I'll likely have to keep a towel handy for when I decide to sit on anything that's not either leather or wood.

I look forward to sharing my naughty antics with you all tomorrow. 😄

• Like 1

08:50 - Absolutely heavenly soaking. I had really built up a full bladder and was busy making a cup of tea trying to ignore my need to pee. Unfortunately my bladder wasn't playing ball so I had to run to the downstairs bathroom and go. I hurried in, pulled my joggers down and sat on the toilet. The release was instant the second I was on the seat. The pee sprayed powerfully from my penis, soaking it with beautiful warmth. The pee poured perfectly through the tight polyester briefs and splashed into the toilet below.

I grabbed some toilet paper and dabbed the briefs dry as much as I could and then quickly pulled my joggers back up to go and finish making my cup of tea. 😄 Heavenly start to the day, and one of hopefully many soaking my naughty penis will receive today! 😀

• Love 2

11:35 - Was out in the garden working on clearing up leaves. My bladder was so full that I decided to squat and wet behind the shed. I hurried behind it, pulled my work trousers down and dropped into a low squat. As soon as I was down I felt the pure warmth release and spread around the still very slightly damp briefs. The heat from it caused a steaming warm puddle on the slab below. As soon as I was finished, I pulled my trousers back up. I still have work to do outside yet. 😄 My naughty wet penis can wait to be cleaned up later.

• Love 1

13:45 - Carried on working outside a bit with damp briefs tightly clinging to my naughty little penis. 2 hours 10 later and two big mugs of tea and some water, my bladder was getting full AGAIN. This time I decided to go inside, and enjoy a squat wetting of my briefs in the toilet again. I took my shoes off, pulled my work trousers down, hopped up onto the toilet seat, squatting above it and released. My naughty penis once again soaked itself in lovely dilute warm pee. It poured through the tight material perfectly in a thick stream and splashed into the toilet below.

Once I was finished, I dabbed them dry from the outside a little with toilet paper. Then I stood up, pulled the waistband away and admired my glistening penis nestled comfortably down in the tight damp briefs.

I pulled my work trousers back on and now I'm off to make lunch. 😄 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16:00 - Was just relaxing and watching a show when the urge became enough for me to want relief.

I hurried out the lounge to the downstairs toilet, pulled my trousers down and sat myself comfortably onto the toilet.

This time I did it as nonchalant as possible. I settled onto the toilet. Relaxed, and felt the warmth flow through the material.

I then pretended I was female, so I wiggled a little, wiped the pissy briefs, and pulled my trousers back up as though what I had done was totally normal.

I think that may have been my last for today, but I'll see how I feel in a couple of hours after I've dried out.

• Love 1