My hottest pissing experience

When I was in college, I was over at my friend's off-campus apartment.  This apartment building full of college guys.  We were getting drunk and partying. It was a small gathering, like 5-6 people total.  Me and my best friend Justin stepped outside for a smoke break.  We were both good and tipsy at this point in the evening.  I say to my friend, dude I really gotta pee.  Justin looks over ahead of him at this tree that was sort of in the common area between other apartments.  Its sort of like they all shared this common field.  He says piss over there.  It was dark outside and late so it was pretty safe but I'm like I can't do that man.  He eggs me on and is like come on dude, I'll come with you.  So I finally agree and when we get there, he unzips and instantly starts to piss.  He looks at me and says come on man just go dude.  At this point I am dying to go but at the same time I'm getting hard.  I finally unzip, try to think about my econ homework so I cool off and I finally start to go.  Justin is still pissing.  We both start laughing, standing next to each other pissing on this tree.  Then i hear the guys from inside step outside and I hear them laughing too.  They see us pissing.  We finish and head back to the guys outside,

That was the hottest experience I think I ever had.  My friend Justin is pretty nonchalant about taking a piss outside, especially when we are all hanging out. at someone's place.  But for me, it was a fucking amazing experience. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
5 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

When I was in college, I was over at my friend's off-campus apartment.  This apartment building full of college guys.  We were getting drunk and partying. It was a small gathering, like 5-6 people total.  Me and my best friend Justin stepped outside for a smoke break.  We were both good and tipsy at this point in the evening.  I say to my friend, dude I really gotta pee.  Justin looks over ahead of him at this tree that was sort of in the common area between other apartments.  Its sort of like they all shared this common field.  He says piss over there.  It was dark outside and late so it was pretty safe but I'm like I can't do that man.  He eggs me on and is like come on dude, I'll come with you.  So I finally agree and when we get there, he unzips and instantly starts to piss.  He looks at me and says come on man just go dude.  At this point I am dying to go but at the same time I'm getting hard.  I finally unzip, try to think about my econ homework so I cool off and I finally start to go.  Justin is still pissing.  We both start laughing, standing next to each other pissing on this tree.  Then i hear the guys from inside step outside and I hear them laughing too.  They see us pissing.  We finish and head back to the guys outside,

That was the hottest experience I think I ever had.  My friend Justin is pretty nonchalant about taking a piss outside, especially when we are all hanging out. at someone's place.  But for me, it was a fucking amazing experience. 

Nothing better than taking a piss with a dude when he has no idea how much your enjoying it!! 😉

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I was thinking about this story and actually it made me remember under story.  This again involves Justin.,  So my friends, family owns this cabin, up in the woods near Reserve Park.  They let us use it from time to time.  So the bunch of us drive up there, spend a long weekend, drink, listen to music, hang out.  Its lots of fun.  ANd cause its in the woods and secluded, we all just piss outside.  Out on the balcony/or porch however you want to describe it and we just piss whenever we need to.  One at a time, or a bunch at a time. It was definitely fun to watch.  And yeah I definitely did piss too, usually by myself though sometimes my friend will be out there talking with me during.  Now one evening, everyone is inside listening to music and drinking and everything, and I am outside smoking a cigarette and Justin comes outside.  One thing I need to mention about Justin is that he just always so confident.  I don't want to say macho or anything but he definitely has some alpha tendencies.  In the morning he always walks around the place in his underwear, sitting around in his underwear while we're all eating breakfast.  Its so hot.  Anyways, so he says what's up and walks over to the ledge and says how he's gotta piss so bad.  And makes these exaggerated moans like he is in such relief, which I love when goes make that sound.  So I'm laughing, trying to make fun with it.  I noticed that he had gotten a bit on the railing and the porch itself and i say to him Jesus dude don't piss on the porch.  He finishes, turns around and starts flicking his dick dry and he's walking towards me, and he's trying to flick his dick onto my arm.  And it got a few drops on me.  I "yell" at him to stop it dude (though inside I am dying cause I wanted it so bad) and he goes you know you love it.  He puts it away and we chat outside a bit more before we both go back in for another drink.  Again, I had the biggest crush on him, and he definitely knew that.  He always does these flirty or "gay" things towards me, probably cause he knows I love it.  I mean its not with ill intent or anything.  Fuck.  So much confidence.

• Hot 2