Anyone get caught by police or security guard?

So it ain't all roses when you're someone like me and pisses outside all the time.  I've had a few run ins with police/security.  Security usually ain't nothing, when I was in college, I definitely got caught by security a few times.  One time, they literally drove by me when I was stanidng and pissing against a tree in th eparking lot.  I heard the guy laughing and drove off.  Parking lot security like at garages or malls just usually yell at me to stop that and  leave, I just acknowledge them, finish up and go.     Police I had a couple encounters.  Once I was pissing againt a building when I was younger, 20 or something, and then suddenly 2-3 cars pull up to me and tell me to put my hands up.  I do, while I'n still pissing.  I ask them if I can lower my hands to put it away.  Got off with a warning.  Once outside my friend's place, I get a tap on my shoulder from a cop while I'm pissing along the sidewalk.  He was cool about it and said I can't be doing that around here, and joked about needing to get hazmat down there to clean it up.,  Then I got in real trouble for pissing at a red light in traffic, cause my friends in the car dared me, then this cop car pulls up in opposite side.  I get arrested, charged with drunk and disorderly, fine and community service.  I didn't learn my lesson because literally yesterday me and my friends were walking from the store to our car and I had to piss so I'm peeing and walking.  Its raining like shit outside . I finish up by the car and cops pull by and tell me I can;t be doing that out there,  I say I'm sorry, but I lucked out they were male officers and were pretty cool and told us to get the hell out of here.  

ANyone else had any run ins like mine?

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

Dude you are crazy brave!  That's my worst fear right there, is getting arrested.  And you still keep doing it.  That is epic bro.  

Yeah man, I aint learned my lesson I guess.  Even today, I was at the same parking lot and took a piss on the tree right by the road and the parking lot.  I'm a fucking slob man, what can I say

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Yeah man, I aint learned my lesson I guess.  Even today, I was at the same parking lot and took a piss on the tree right by the road and the parking lot.  I'm a fucking slob man, what can I say

Fuck dude.  Did a lot of people see you?

On 11/26/2023 at 4:22 PM, TylerHasFun said:

A few people saw me.  A couple walked passed me and stared.  Some woman driving by whisteled at me, said show me that dick sexy.  Lol, so that was a surprise.

Holy shit, that's awesome dude.  That is kind of random of her I guess.  

5 hours ago, Lonewolf said:

I've been caught mid-stream by campus police a couple times. Never really got in trouble because it was late, and I guess they thought I was drunk lol. Both times they just chuckled and told me to wrap it up and go back to my dorm.

Got spotted by the actual police once when I was visiting family in Japan. I was pissing on a dumpster and two policemen just walked right past me, didn't even blink. It's a lot more common over there so they often just ignore it.

Hell yeah man!  We piss when we want dude.  Yeah man, campus security was always the easiest ones.  And once i realized it, i cared less and less.  Another time, it was late, finished up class and was walking towards the lot to my car.  Not a lot of cars, area was quiet enough, some people here and there, and I see security parked in the lot, sitting in there.  I've seen this man plenty of times and he's seen me too.  So as I am passing by him, I unzip and take my dick out through the zipper so I'm not flashing everyone and I start pissing as I am walking to my car.  He can definitely see the stream coming from me as I walk.  I get to my car and so I finish up standing there, I turn around to look at security, I'm a distance away now and he's just watching me, didn't say shit.  Campus security's a fucking joke dude.  

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

Hell yeah man!  We piss when we want dude.  Yeah man, campus security was always the easiest ones.  And once i realized it, i cared less and less.  Another time, it was late, finished up class and was walking towards the lot to my car.  Not a lot of cars, area was quiet enough, some people here and there, and I see security parked in the lot, sitting in there.  I've seen this man plenty of times and he's seen me too.  So as I am passing by him, I unzip and take my dick out through the zipper so I'm not flashing everyone and I start pissing as I am walking to my car.  He can definitely see the stream coming from me as I walk.  I get to my car and so I finish up standing there, I turn around to look at security, I'm a distance away now and he's just watching me, didn't say shit.  Campus security's a fucking joke dude.  

Fuck!  Hell yeah you showed that fucking guard.  So hot dude, as always!

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, LucasCoolBro said:

I just find it weird that police officers are gonna bother you for that, it's kind of hypocrite. I can tell you I saw police officer pissing in public a good amount of time man, once I even saw one pissing in my apartment building's hallway.

I know dude.  Not every time with the police turns out like that.  Just got unluck that time.  And yeah, around here I definitely seen the same, cops pissing in the bush.  Hell one time when I was leaving my friends place at night, saw one pissing outside his car. Lol I shoulda joined him.

3 hours ago, LucasCoolBro said:

I just find it weird that police officers are gonna bother you for that, it's kind of hypocrite. I can tell you I saw police officer pissing in public a good amount of time man, once I even saw one pissing in my apartment building's hallway.

It's fucked up bro.  We're men, and its what we do