I think wearing diapers to bed should be normalized

More people should be wearing diapers to bed and I dont think there should be a stigma against it. There are way too many benefits that outweigh the negatives. 
- you get a better quality sleep since there is no need to leave the bed 
- Diapers are super comfortable
- peeing in a diaper feels amazing since it stays warm
- reduces stress and anxiety which also improves sleep quality 
- unlike regular bed wetting, diapers contain the pee so theres no mess and you wake up dry
So not only does diaper wearing increase sleep quality, it adds to comfort and just simply feels amazing. There is no better feeling than waking up in the middle of the night needing to pee and just release your full bladder into your diaper without having to worry about making a mess. Personally, I love the smell of a wet diaper in the morning and waking up to the smell of pee. For me, wearing a diaper to bed feels natural wish I could wear them every night.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 7:30 PM, hibillymayshear said:

So not only does diaper wearing increase sleep quality, it adds to comfort and just simply feels amazing.

This I agree with. I have insomnia and part of it is triggered by getting up in the middle of the night to pee because I pee 2 to 3 times at night and everytime I do, I end up staying up till early morning unable to go back to sleep. 

It was actually my bf who suggested I try diapers and ever since that I have been genuinely sleeping alot better and so is my bf lmaoo because he likes how warm my wet diaper makes his crotch feels. The only thing is, I hiss even louder in a diaper so thats that.

However, I dont wear diapers to bed always. I alternate between bedwetting (which we love) and diapers. But during winters, diapers are more preferable because of the warmth. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, Kittykiss said:

he likes how warm my wet diaper makes his crotch feels. The only thing is, I hiss even louder in a diaper so thats that.

However, I dont wear diapers to bed always. I alternate between bedwetting (which we love) and diapers. But during winters, diapers are more preferable because of the warmth. 

Love loud hissing in a diaper. So you both wet the bed without diapers sometimes? I’m glad to hear that wetting the bed and using diapers has helped improve your sleep. It doesn’t make sense to get out of bed multiple times to pee when you can just pee laying down. I feel so fee when I pee laying down and love how warm my crotch gets. 

I often wear diapers to bed on the weekends, so that I can sleep in. I still wake up at my normal alarm time, out of habit. But instead of getting up, I just pee my diaper and go back to sleep.

One time, after I’d been drinking, I didn’t wake up until after noon and my diaper was already full and I don’t even remember using it. I was surprised but also a little bit pleased with myself. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, PrincessApricot said:

I often wear diapers to bed on the weekends, so that I can sleep in. I still wake up at my normal alarm time, out of habit. But instead of getting up, I just pee my diaper and go back to sleep.

One time, after I’d been drinking, I didn’t wake up until after noon and my diaper was already full and I don’t even remember using it. I was surprised but also a little bit pleased with myself. 

Thats good. I am glad to hear you are using diapers to better your sleep. At some point I want to wear and wet with someone else. It would be great to share a bed with someone and wet the bed together diapered. 

On 12/16/2023 at 7:18 PM, hibillymayshear said:

Love loud hissing in a diaper.

Yeah but sometimes it makes me shy lol

So you both wet the bed without diapers sometimes?

Yeah we both do, mainly during the summer ! This one time we were drunk af and ended up wetting the bed multiple times at night, in our sleep

It doesn’t make sense to get out of bed multiple times to pee when you can just pee laying down.

Yeah true. Wearing a diaper to sleep during winters is the best really. I drink plenty of water all day so not having to get up at all during the night to pee, and doing it laying down while I'm barely awake, fr helps me go back to sleep right after

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Kittykiss said:

Yeah true. Wearing a diaper to sleep during winters is the best really. I drink plenty of water all day so not having to get up at all during the night to pee, and doing it laying down while I'm barely awake, fr helps me go back to sleep right after

No better feeling than needing to pee in bed and just doing it in your diaper. Get into position and release. Do you like the smell of pee?  I have woken up in the middle of the night to pee in my diaper and when I wake up all I can smell is pee when I wake up in the morning, I love it. 

Edited by hibillymayshear