Girl peeing at a festival.

Situations like this are amazing. When someone just blatantly pees and the group unfazed it just sets a tone for much more peeing. If you are lucky sometimes it encourages other girls.

@vegis95 do you sense she got a thrill out of being seen peeing? Or was she just really nonchalant about it and unaware it would be exciting to others? Or did she just not care?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Simsala said:

After you enjoyed my first story so much, I would like to tell you about our experiences at music festivals in this thread.

We actually go to the same festival every year. It's a festival that lasts a total of 5 days. We usually spend about three days there and camp on the grounds. A large campsite is set up right next to the festival site, which is always filled to capacity. There are two large toilet facilities, and the most sought-after places are always the ones near the toilets. Not so with us 😉 We choose a place at the very edge of the facility. It's quieter there and we don't plan to use the toilets anyway. We always pitch the tent so that the entrance faces the fence that surrounds the campsite. That way, nobody can see directly into our tent and the entrance to the tent is somewhat protected. Our toilet is right in front of the tent entrance. We squat down there before going to bed or in the morning and leave it running. As it's a grassy floor, our pee soaks up quickly and you usually only start to smell it on the last day. We put a roll of toilet paper right in front of the entrance so that we can dry our pussies each time. It's just more pleasant that way (I think the ladies here can agree with me 😉 ). 

At the end of the three days, there are always a quite a few toilet papers lying around outside our tent. But if you look around the campsite, we are hardly the only ones doing it this way. 

During the day, of course, we can't just return to the campsite to take a piss. There are always long queues in front of the women's toilets, so they are also not an option. One solution is the showers. There are several shower trolleys next to the toilets. During the day these are only moderately busy. That's why we usually use them when we need a quick piss. Just stand in the shower, take off your pants and start pissing. 

Another solution is to piss in the crowd - but we have to be quite drunk to do this. It's important to wear hot pants that don't show so quickly when they're wet. If you're really in the crowd and the music is playing loudly at the front of the stage, then you can just do it standing up. Nobody notices anything. You do have a wet pussy and wet pants at the beginning, which is a bit unpleasant. In the summer heat, however, both dry very quickly. And it makes both of us very very horny...

I just congratulate the writer for explaining so well what I'm used to during those festivals!

Let me remind her that she's definitely not an exception!

• Like 1
  • Love 3