My shy neighbor

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

Updated development with my neighbor.  Lets start with this story first.  A week or so ago, lost track, its late at night, I head downstairs to the mail room area cause I forgot to get my mail.  Its after midnight and the area is pretty empty so I head downstairs in my boxers and some socks. I see my neighbor smoking, I'm freezing but I decide to say hi.  He lets me hit his cigarette.  He's talking about work and shit and I decide to fuck with him, I turn towards the doorway/brick entryway and I start to piss.  He sees me but still keeps talking, trying not to act effected by it.  I got my legs apart so I don't get my socks wet, the stream heading towards him.  He's standing in my puddle now, cause I keep going and goin.  Finally I am done, I turn around and flick myself dry in front of him.  He tries not to look down at my dick, then i finally put it away.  I hit his cigarette again, he jokes about its gonna smell like the laundry room now.  I'm standing next to him and let one rip, making him jump a bit. I laugh and say now you can smell me twice (stupid thing I know but its all I thought of).  I hand it back to him, I;m freezing, I saay nice talking to ya.  He's smiling at me, watching me leave.   Yeah, this dude is defintely into me.  He didn't even stand outta the way from my stream, just standing in it.  

More stories to come.  Let you chew on that for awhile.

Fuck! Wish you were my neighbour!😉

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/9/2023 at 12:46 PM, TylerHasFun said:

I live in this low income apartment building.  And you know I've pissed lots of places so lots of neighbors have seen me take a leak.  This one neighbor is sorta shy around me.  He always looks at the ground when I'm walking by, is quick to move outta my way.  I think I intimidate him. I'm 6 foot, athletic guy and he's a smaller man with glasses.  I went downstairs to the Laundry room and I see him there at the machine.  I decide to fuck with him a bit, so I start up a conversation with him.  He's talking to me, bout this and that.  And as he's talking I turn away from him, he sees my backside and I start taking a piss on the ground.   I'm probably 5 or 6 feet away at another machine.  I hear him pausing but then tries to keep carrying on his conversation and I'm chiming in here and there, while I'm pissing.  After about 30 seconds, I stop and turn back around, while still chatting.   We're both standing in my puddle.  He says oh man it's gonna stink in here.  And I'm like sorry man I really had to piss. And he nervously laughs and says I understand.   

That night, I definitely pissed on his apartment door, and his shoes that he leaves outside which is sort of weird.  Who knows maybe we can be friends.  

Every part of this story was so hot and exciting but especially the facf that you pissed on his shoes, my favorite thing in the world to pissmark are shoes. Mainly sneakers, so Hopefully you soaked a nice pair of sneakers of his 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, AshySlashy said:

Every part of this story was so hot and exciting but especially the facf that you pissed on his shoes, my favorite thing in the world to pissmark are shoes. Mainly sneakers, so Hopefully you soaked a nice pair of sneakers of his 

Thanks bro.  Dude anybody leaves something outside there door and I piss all over em.  My friends neighbor had a package outside their door and I soaked it.

• Hot 2
3 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

Thanks bro.  Dude anybody leaves something outside there door and I piss all over em.  My friends neighbor had a package outside their door and I soaked it.

Dude, thats so fucking awesome. Ive always wanted to piss at someones door step but with ring cameras everywhere its just so scary to get caught. But i may jist give it a try. Damn wish we could see some of these piss escapades

On 1/15/2024 at 7:12 PM, AshySlashy said:

Dude, thats so fucking awesome. Ive always wanted to piss at someones door step but with ring cameras everywhere its just so scary to get caught. But i may jist give it a try. Damn wish we could see some of these piss escapades

Try it bro.  Ain't all of em got cameras, u will find one. You'll love it man. One time at my buddy's house, we were all real drunk and at like midnight I walk outside in my boxers, go to his neighbors door and I pissed in his mail slot.  That sound splashing around on their floor, and bro I pissed a long time.  

• Hot 2