A girl was peeing in my porch and accidentally pissed over my shoe...

On 11/7/2023 at 5:15 AM, The King of Bacalao said:

Oh, also, I forgot to buy my food so... there was no dinner that night -n-

Anyway, I would like to post some photos/videos, but I don't know if this is against the rules,

That is a fantastic situation for you to find yourself in.  I wish I lived in such a place or even had the opportunity to visit.  I absolutely love seeing girls peeing in public.   It was great that they really didn't care and were peeing there with you walking right past them.   Even better that they didn't object to you taking pictures.

Would love to see the photos and the girls were in a public place so I think that is within the rules.   After all, the whole site is full of people peeing.  Many of them are girls taken in public places.

If you have videos, they would need to be uploaded to an external site with a link placed here as this site does not host videos directly.  You could upload them to somewhere like erome.com or xvideos.com and then place links here.

Sorry you missed out on dinner, but I'm sure it was worth it.   

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

I wish I lived in such a place or even had the opportunity to visit.

Well, this was in Buenos Aires near Avenida de Mayo, just in case you are someone who travel to other countries and you were planning to come to Argentina some day. Anyway, probably there's events like this in any country and any place with lots of drunken people and a festivity that lasts all day.

And... yes, I would take any night without dinner if it were like that one jajaja

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Amazing story. And i can somehow relate how you felt about that with a bit of an inner confliction maybe and the sudden excitement. I also get what you mean when talking about the way you feel about filming for a kind of revenge or as some sort of compensation. It would probably catch a lot of people off guard to see this unfold right in front of their door. The trick of acting like you forgot something is pretty good and probably something i would have done aswell. I can see why dinner would quickly lose its top priority at that moment.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, The King of Bacalao said:

just in case you are someone who travel to other countries and you were planning to come to Argentina some day.

Unfortunately I am very unlikely to get to that part of the world.   I only really get to travel on holiday with my wife, so not likely to get to go to any such festivals either.   

You never know though - it could happen.  And yes there are undoubtedly similar events in many parts of the world with a lot of them resulting in public peeing.