Heyaaa

memorex101

Hi everyone,

New member, excited to read all about your adventures and crazy fantasies, and to share my own.

I´m from Portugal, so there´s not a lot of people interested in pee, so can be quite lonely. It can be quite taboo, so maybe that´s why I like it so much.

Feel free to reach out and share your fantasies!

36 minutes ago, memorex101 said:

Hi everyone,

New member, excited to read all about your adventures and crazy fantasies, and to share my own.

I´m from Portugal, so there´s not a lot of people interested in pee, so can be quite lonely. It can be quite taboo, so maybe that´s why I like it so much.

Feel free to reach out and share your fantasies!

I must write this comment in English according to the rules, but I'd have preferred to address you in our language!

Anyway, while I welcome your presence here, let me disagree a little with your opinion of the pissing scene in this country.

It's probably "well hidden" but I assure you it's quite a common practice, mainly outdoors, at the beaches for example...

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
18 hours ago, colette888 said:

I must write this comment in English according to the rules, but I'd have preferred to address you in our language!

Anyway, while I welcome your presence here, let me disagree a little with your opinion of the pissing scene in this country.

It's probably "well hidden" but I assure you it's quite a common practice, mainly outdoors, at the beaches for example...

Thanks for welcoming me and give me such a positive and fresh vibe of the Portuguese piss scene. Outdoors it can be quite common, I have done it myself on hikings, but never with anyone.

I actually never met anyone from Portugal with the same specific interest in pee, as me. Maybe I just have a thing for the wrong people.

I hope that we can chat more, looking forward to share more things with you!

• Thanks 1