Luckily sightings fireworks display

You definitely have a keeper there in Kate!  Not only was she up for showing you some naughty fun but she basically encouraged you in seeing other people as well.  The St John Ambulance crew were the best though!  I bet they are used to being on long support duties and finding a discrete place to pee.  

38 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

You definitely have a keeper there in Kate!  Not only was she up for showing you some naughty fun but she basically encouraged you in seeing other people as well.  The St John Ambulance crew were the best though!  I bet they are used to being on long support duties and finding a discrete place to pee.  

She sure is. I know from 3 years in St John's we would find somewhere discreet to go but also pray you didn't get a call while going to the toilet and also the one with the radio, know many of women on duty forget about the radio and could hear everything. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Well, could we know more about thaat please?

A few girls were playing with them selves and that included Kate, her sister and mum. A few les couples on their knees and one with a strap on, a few couples as well going at it. Most of this was after the kids party had gone. 

• Love 1