Drinking her pee

• 2 months later...
On 10/26/2023 at 4:11 PM, on the porch said:

I love going down on women , eating them is fantastic and when they squirt I drink all I can get , some times she will cum 2,3,4 times and her pee is over the top fantastic . Some may say that's just wrong ,, don't knock it until You have tasted it , A few times , not always she will leak out a clear thick sweet fluid , I have done reading on this , It's her vaginal lube that is over made and runs out , better then a milk shake , She is gone now , sadly , Sure would love to find another partner  share all this with again 

I'm a strong believer in don't know anything until you've tried it.........I agree with everything you said.

I have  ' gone down ' on several women over the years, most of them older, more mature ladies ( one of my many fetishes ),  and agree the taste is terrific, the pee ,and the vaginal juices especially, and doing it, and swallowing it has never done me any harm.......I would drink the mixture anytime !!!!

It’s the best feeling! 
Fortunately my wife lets me drink her pee each time we’re having sex. 
Sometimes I drink it filtered through her pants but mostly I‘m having a bare pussy in front of me. 
It kicks even more if you don’t know when she’s going to start. 
She lays next to me while we’re watching tv and suddenly starts peeing. 
I then open her up while she still pees, put my head down and drink as much as possible. 
She knows that I drink out of her all the time so she takes care that her pee is well prepared. 
It’s such a great feeling having her pee jet hitting straight into my mouth. 

• Hot 2

Since my first post in this area , I met a woman , I actually bumped into her in the grocery store , it goes on and on but after a few weeks we ended up dating , nothing serious , she had never had a drink in her life , more on all that later if any wants to hear about it ,

Any way after 2 small glasses of wine she was really out of it , she asked me if I thought she was pretty ,I said yes and some how we ended up in bed.she was extremely tight ,sex for her was evil in her cult she escaped from , but going very slow , very slow , and kissing her whole body I was down on her , she never had any thing like this ever , After a few minutes she arched her back and squirted like a fire hose , damn she tasted so good , then being inside her so tight wow ,I hit the lottery , I think she was sent to me  after my loss .we are a steady couple now .

• Hot 2